What's new

The Paste Game

Cathy

Roller Poster
OMEN!!!!!!!!! ad coelum et ad infernos

oh...I think I must have changed my msn name but needed the spelling incase I wanted to change it back... 8)

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
What date did the long awaited sequel of the Disney class ?Brother Bear? get released on DVD in the UK?

Part of Pick Your Poser! Check it out!

Infernus

Hyper Poster
For the king for the land for the mountains
for the green valleys where dragons fly
for the glory the power to win the black lord
I will search for the emerald sword.

A

Anonymous

"A cow gives nearly 200,000 glasses of milk in her lifetime."

I have NO idea where this has came from..

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
9 9
45?
4 FIXING HOLES
?7 EQUI-SPACED
ON 100 PC.DIA.
FEEDBACK CONNECTOR:
INTERCONNECTRON SIZE 1
MOTOR CONNECTOR:
INTERCONNECTRON SIZE 1
92 SQUARE FLANGE
SQUARE
DIM ?A? 30
KEY
3 SPIGOT
?80
SHAFT DETAIL
5 h9
5 h9
?14 j6
HR SERIES HR92 + INTERCONNECTRON DRAWING NO 664-7-06123
ALL DIMENSIONS IN MILLIMETRES
HR92A 210
HR92C 230
HR92E 250
HR92G 270
HR92J 290
HR92L 310
FRAME DIM ?A?
Dimensions may be subject to change without notice.
Certified drawings available on request.

Excellent. What an interesting life I have! :lol:

Sixth Sence

Roller Poster
INGREDIENTS:
1 pizza dough base (recipe)
1 tsp olive oil
400g / 14oz tomatoes, skinned and sliced
100g / 4oz Cheddar cheese
200g / 7oz can tuna (drained)
1/2 tsp mixed herbs
salt and pepper
7-10 black olives, stoned

METHOD
Preheat oven to 220C / 425F / Gas mark 7. Make the pizza base and roll out to a 25cm / 10-inch round. Brush with oil and arrange the sliced tomatoes on the dough. Sprinkle with half the cheese.

Arrange the tuna evenly around the outside of the pizza and sprinkle with the mixed herbs. Season well. Finish with a layer of cheese. Arrange the olives in a ring near the centre of the circle.

Brush with oil and cook in the preheated oven. Turn the oven down after 10 minutes to 190C / 375F / Gas mark 5 for the remaining 15-20 minutes cooking time. Serve immediately.

^ Oh gosh I forgot about my food D.T homework.

Richie

Hyper Poster
goose-fair-16.jpg

A photo of goose fair :D

Cathy

Roller Poster
in a nut shell you are NOT one of the pilgrim fathers
DOTN TOUCH ME FREAK
come to my tupperware party

WHO ARE YOU
i dont know but i like it heere
massage my wiffled tupperware in such a way meine abode must combust with the spontanauoty of thine own home-take thy sack of vertigo green to the land of the evening stars where thee can forske my hospice for thine own piffkin rabald rabbai for he knows not what he says he does in his mannerisms likened to a spittoled dove.
send mine own love past thine own home to thy landing quarter where you ladle your sperm like the old carrots of wednesdays that rome alike to a hog from the dead sea of faraway legions beneath the same sun. I liken thee to a summers day benath the shores-hot and sticky! you know for you see what i am menaing for thy cannot be about to break thine own cabbage you stole it from him who stole it from yee! you must masticate upon the mist of these spotted words for we know not what they mean but what they mean is so deep-benath the waves thy goujons are so petit yet strong in their velumptious and fictitious way.convey and yet converce foe thee knows it must be true.

AHGJGKL,hbkrdjlasparagus cocktails
feces phaces pheces faeces phaeces
habberdasherie

right, well that was revealing...

Will

Strata Poster
Yes, I have received all e-mails so far (as far as I know, because I wouldn't know of any besides the three that have made their way to my inbox... and the java one did sort of hate it).
After a far from enjoyable journey, I got back into Kingston half an hour earlier than expected, because the train from Crewe got in early, and undergrounds came into Euston and Warren Street at just the right times. The virgin from Crewe did not love it, as it was busy, and I was tired but the seats are angled in such a way as to make sleep tricky, especialy with miserable Liverpudlians all around you... the train to Kingston was also stupid, as it pulled into the station and announced "this is Hampton Wick" - which it quite clearly wasn't... I was not impressed, as you can imagine.
The return to my somewhat untidy room (and my 4th and final glass has come walkabout, so the new one has come in very handy), washing box and empty fridge and cupboard did not love it... Shane, Emmanuel and Roo returned around the same time however, allowing for a slightly amusing reunion, and debate on Ikea, which I was NOT the only person who had never been to! For some reason we also found out about some strange foreign country... I forget which, as Roo had numerous pictures, and the national anthem (which was annoying but a lot better than ours). Once everything was re-fixed, all was well again... aside from being disturbed by someone yelling Will right next to my window... and then me going to let him in at the same time was Will from two floors up, who I had never heard of. Late night music - your favourite Evanescence track mainly, was also required in order to drown out what I'm told was Maggie and some #### called Adam getting better acquainted on the floor above... I feel like a Hollyoaks character sometimes (or was this more High Fidelity)... but one of the less annoying ones. The theme continued when some strange person, who found it hard to focus his eyes came to the door offering money for leftover alchohol - to my amusement, I got 4 quid for about a third of my former vodka bottle, meaning I shall have to break into that THING of it soon.

Missed quiet of Blakenhall, and soft double bed that doesn't fall apart last night, as I woke up more than once with awful headache and sheet peeling off, felt awful when I got up at about 11 as well, not helped by lack of food or decent sleep, and Kingston continued to be too loud... as was my room and almost everything else. Lying around not doing a lot did not love it either, had paracetamol before lecture, which helped quite a lot, and today's was quite enjoyable as well, as it was print journalism, and even the man agreed that the broadsheet feature we'd been given was awful, whilst me and the people I was with at the back found multiple thoroughly tasteless jokes to make at the expense of the tabloid feature's subject... not sure we acheived a lot, but a change of scenery and a bit of air helped, as well as passing the time.

Sadly, the cupboard was still bare, and I had to venture into town, which I was not looking forward to, but mostly it wasn't too bad, and the air conditioning made the noise of HMV bearable as I got my copy of Trivium's new offering, as well as the new MCR single, which I will send Cathy over msn, if she reminds me, as it is growing on me... slowly. Not been strong enough for Trivium yet, as it would not mix with headache as you can imagine. Met stupid person from National Alzheimer's Society, who I made the mistake of not walking straight past... before I knew it, I was on the receiving end of a 5 minute spiel, then he was suddenly after my bank details... it was hard to know what to say, but I told him I wasn't comfortable giving them to such apparent strangers in the middle of a high street, and I would make a donation online or something like that... meaning he took quite a while to escape. bern. Strepsils, Tissues and much FOOD was then also required. Marks and Spencers had entirely sold out of every sort of breads, meaning sliced was needed. As a result, I have christened my sandwich toaster this evening, with a very nice chicken and bacon sandwich, which also made the kitchen smell nice, until Lara had sweetcorn again. Bern.

Further Bern, as Monday is cleaning night, and I had to do the blue bathroom tonight, which hated it, especially cleaning the shower, but also floor, sinks and toilet - I have cillit bang and who knows what else over my hands, and don't know how much better the bathrooms are for half an hours thoroughly unpleasant faffing, which was NOT on the prospectus, and my hands are fairy liquided as well from emergency washing up. Cleaning inspections hate it, and their will be thorough bern if anyone uses the bathrooms in the next 12 hours... which they will - obviously. Washing has also been sorted, meaning their are black jeans drying everywhere. Think everyone else is working and, annoyingly I have some reading to do tonight, though at least I finished Mr Commitment quite a while ago... feeling better after all the strepsils, paracetamol, air, FOOD and peace that I could get, but will hopefully be an early night, unless berks are noisy again.

That, I believe is it for now, except the attachment is a picture of a wasp which I put on because it was the first thing that came to hand when the attachment screen wouldn't go away. Hope Hanley loved it, and, as for the Evanescence tickets, I shall only bother if I see any at a comparatively sensible price... would be nice, but not something I want to spend a fortune on, as I can't see it being excessively good... plus there are too many standing tickets. Must look out for concerts in places that don't expect everyone to have to get crushed and walked on...

Will

:? Not as revealing as that.

A

Anonymous

^awww lol, its me :D :D

OMFG wtf r u on bout dood, u rele need help! lmao

Sorry for text speak, that was pasted in :lol: , a convo between me and my mate about football

Will

Strata Poster
| History | QuickList (0) | Help | Log Out My Account My Videos
My Favorites
My Playlists
My Subscriptions Hello, Willannoyslondon (0) |

Search for
Home Videos Channels Groups Categories Upload

Video Upload (Step 2 of 2)
File:

Click here if you are having problems with the uploader

Max file size: 100 MB. Max length: 10 minutes.

Do not upload copyrighted, obscene or any other material which violates YouTube's Terms of Use. By clicking "Upload Video," you are representing that this video does not violate YouTube's Terms of Use and that you own all copyrights in this video or have express permission from the copyright owner(s) to upload it.

Read Copyright Tips for more information about copyright and YouTube's policy.

Broadcast: Public: Share your video with the world! (Recommended)
Private: Only viewable by you and those you choose.
To email this video and enable access now, choose a contact list.
Family
Friends

Do not upload any TV shows, music videos, music concerts, or commercials without permission unless they consist entirely of content you created yourself.
Uploading..

PLEASE BE PATIENT?THIS MAY TAKE SEVERAL MINUTES.
ONCE COMPLETED, YOU WILL SEE A CONFIRMATION MESSAGE.

Advertise With Us | About Us | Blog | Help Center | Safety Tips | Developers | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Jobs | Copyright | Community Guidelines

Copyright ? 2006 YouTube, Inc.

I'm annoying Magda/Zimni, who has proved to be a most wondrous discovery.

Rush

Giga Poster
Looks interesting so far, lots of good scenery and water effects. I presume it's themed to American Indians/Western.

Can't wait to see more.

^Must have copied it from one of my comments, just in case an error occurs, and I have to right it all again. How many other people do that?