Stealth VS Rita

• Stealth

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Rita

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ben

CF Legend
Yes Ross, Rita is a much better length then Stealth. It's still short, but hell, it's nearly twice the time.

Plus, Rita never really loses it's speed. Stealth goes from 0-80-8 in only 8 seconds...

A

Anonymous

I was waiting for this poll to appear.

Everyone knows my love of Rita. Stealth I was full of adrenaline when I came off the ride but that was the launch. That launch packs a punch and then the good bits over.

Rita, sleek twists and turns at a good speed .... orgasmix

Rita gets my vote. I cant stand stealth having ridden it twice.

Funny isn't it that you choose to have stealth as your sig rather than rita?

AeRo

Hyper Poster
c&r said:
I don't want to comment about the actual rides, as I think they both suck, but if I actually state that there will be 10 pages of Thorpe + Rita fanboys saying: "U HVNT EVEN RIDAN STELF YET11111" and "RITA IS TH SEXXX LYKKKK".

Well how about an Asterix/Alton/Flamingo fanboy saying exactly the same thing!! Please don't comment until you have riden it c&r... that way you don't have to backtrack!

Tomatron

Giga Poster
^Only 6/7 days respectively till you and I get it over with.

I'll be so glad when I get this credit done and dusted! :lol:

A

Anonymous

I'm in a small majority that think RiTA has more to offer. Yeah I'd say that Stealth is the most intense of the 2, but RiTA lasts for about a minute as Stealth lasts roughly 12 seconds and isan't worth waiting as long for as RiTA.

Stealth is ok, but it's just to short. RiTA offers the perfect blend of intensity, and good length.

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
I agree. The ride is really short in compare to Rita but if the ride was longer the q-line would be longer either. TP is a busy park and Stealth attracts a lot of visitors. Last Friday Stealth wasn't operating from 10 till 11 and the q-line was huge. People will queue for Stealth even if it is not operating.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Stealth maybe alot shorter than Rita, but Stealth has a better launch and its a much better ride experiance. Rita is just crap and overated :p

Kaycee

Roller Poster
Rita. The novelty of Stealth wears off quickly and it is simply too short a ride.

I don't find Rita's slower launch much different to Stealth's to be honest. And one thing that always blows me away is the first trough in the figure of eight. You know, you launch, hit the corner, go up, get a nice pop of airtime, then suddenly down and you can't hold your arms up anymore and you can feel the force in the pit of your stomach and then you're up again. I bloody love it.

Don't get me wrong, I love Stealth, but I feel Rita is the better ride. :D

kir

Hyper Poster
I have an almighty feeling most of the n00bs who voted have only been on Stealth anyways.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
...I think Stealth is winning based on the "faster and bigger is better" theory.

And, in all honesty, that's if anything the logical vote.

I mean, as much as Rita deserves credit for being unique, what else does it really offer?

I'm with Kir in saying that Rita's launch seems to be better in the way that it is one powerful blast. But if you go on Rita 3 times in a row, the feeling is lost for a while. Yet Stealth's impact seems to stay... for me.

Rita has nice air. But Stealth's is better... Ok, so the first turn on Rita is awesome and fun... but the, er, crawling over the top hat and then plumiting down is better.

I really don't know which ride i like more. I hope to find out at Charlie's Achocolypse.

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
I'm not surprised that Rita loses all the way.

Stealth is faster than Rita.
Stealth is taller than Rita.
Stealth has a more powerful launch than Rita.
Stealth has better airtime than Rita.

The only disadvantage is that Stealth is a short ride, however Rita isn't that long ride either. Theming, the colors, ride music are important factors but only if other factors (speed, height, airtime, launch) are similar or equal each other.

A

Anonymous

Stealth, it's just far more exciting.
You just can't beat that top-hat!

jack

Roller Poster
I cant decide. Stealths launch does feel weaker then Ritas but the airtime on Stealths top hat makes up for it. There just too evenly matches to choose one.

supersion

Mega Poster
wel i think this topic is sorta quite pointless, because 1 who cares.... they're both owned by the same company "tussauds". So to be onest, does it matter?

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Riiiiiiiiiiiight! I can't be bothered with reading of 5 pages. Having been on both in 1 week. When I went on Rita last year, I was like whoaaaaaaa. Then we had Stealth opening day, that launch was so immense! But I needed to compare both. So roll on 23rd and 30th April. 23rd I hit Stealth, and 30th I hit Rita. My conclusion: Rita better layout and a lot more fun. Stealth, just the launch really. Stealth may have the size, but Rita has its curves. But if we got a mix of both Rita and Stealth, we would of had one of the best coasters in the UK, even to rival Nemesis! But it is 50/50 for me!