Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad

• utter crap

• Total voters

Infernus

Hyper Poster
Stealth is a good name.. Its obviously better than Rita..

And for all you guys saying 'It has nothing to do with the theme'.. Didn't everyone in those days name their cars?.. Ever thought the name of the car is Stealth?

A

Anonymous

it is better than any name of a launch coasteri have eva herd of.

Beans

Hyper Poster
I love Stealth, and yes I think people name there cars even these days
especially when it goes wrong!!

Has anyone got any better names though?

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
The name is just about average, doesn't stand out as one of those amazing names, and doesn't make the list of worse names along side the Cornball Express, it's just simply a bland, average name.

Smithy

Strata Poster
amber said:
it is better than any name of a launch coasteri have eva herd of.

Rita : Queen of Speed is better

Top Thrill Dragster is better

Kingda Ka is better

Velocity / Xcellerator - Maybe

Hypersonic XLC / Dodonpa - Maybe

Tony

Hyper Poster
Rita : Queen of Speed is better

Top Thrill Dragster is better

Kingda Ka is better

Velocity / Xcellerator - Maybe

Hypersonic XLC / Dodonpa - Maybe

And Furious Baco, Desert Race, Storm Runner and lots more are better. It is just a crap name with no thought or effort put into it.

Sam

Giga Poster
^ Sorry, but Nemesis doesn't actually have anything to do with the ride's themeing at all and everyone says that's a brilliant name... and Rita? That's **** too.

I think Stealth is quite a good name for the ride it is. It would be a waste of a good name if they named it something really clever and catchy.

Stealth is perfectly fine.

spicy

Giga Poster
As has been said it was meant to be called 'The Edge' the whole time.

Because of copyright issues they couldn't call it that, so the name Stealth stuck.

I know it doesn't fit in with the theme, but Stealth is definately better than The Edge.

So its ok, nothing special.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
It's completely useless in terms of theme and such, but it has the same powerful ring to it as Inferno and Colossus. It's certainly better then "Edge" which wouldn't have had that impact.

Colossus and Nemesis Inferno are very god-like, powerful names. They envoke all those ideas of superiority. "Stealth" does as well, it's just a shame they couldn't think somthing up that actually matched the theme.

It's a bad name. It's not quite crap, because it's got a powerful ring to it. But it makes no sense.