Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad

• utter crap

• Total voters

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
Do you like the name that has been chosen for the Thorpe's rocket coaster?

The name is not that bad, it could be better but there's a lot of far worse names. Does it match with theming? No.

6/10, average but I know some people don't like Stealth.

Rush

Giga Poster
It's crap. Doesn't suit the theming. Nothing to do with Amity Speedway, it's dire.

David

Mega Poster
Ummm about 3/10, doesn't fit in with Amity at all and isn't stealth suppose to be something quiet?

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I think its a good name but its with the wrong ride. I don't even think that name would of existed in the 50's.

Its not even stealthy anyway, you can see it for miles away.

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
It's a good name, but as everyones saying Stealth has nothing to do with a speedway. ^ Maybe it's Stealth because it is white and british sky is usually white so therefore it is Stealthy.

Jake

Strata Poster
^ Tbh I think you're a Stealth fanboy scraping the barrel there!

Most of Thorpes customers are stupid chavs anyway, so they'd never "get" that.

It was the project name and they couldn't be arsed to change it basically, dirrrrrrre.

Uh, despite all the crappy reviews about Stealth and the fact that it doesn't exactly pertain to the speedway themeing, I still think the name is simple yet catchy.

So though it isn't the best and a better name probably could have been chosen, I'll give it 7/10.

But remember folks, an option for the name of the ride was Humdinger. Now tell me how ridiculous that is!

Patrick

Hyper Poster
The name would be good if it actually fitted in with the theme of the ride it is. It has nothing to do with the Amity Speedway.

Tony

Hyper Poster
Does'nt suit the ride, theme or area.

Only flying coasters should be called Stealth and I dont like the name anyways. 2/10

Mike

Giga Poster
It's clearly visible throughout nearly the whole of the park, it has got nothing to do with the aeroplane, it's got nothing to do with the ride itself, it's terrible.

A

Anonymous

But remember folks, an option for the name of the ride was Humdinger. Now tell me how ridiculous that is!

If that was an option for the ride name, then "Big Blue Piece of ****" was an option for Millennium Force's. Taking the piss out of fanboys does not constitute an option for a ride name.

It's a good name. It's a bit confusing, but it's just a name, and it rolls off the tongue well.

Ben

CF Legend

Humdinger would have been the best name ever. It would have been a... well, a Humdinger.

Stealth makes no sense in any context, and it's just the project name spewed out and re-used. The only thing worse about it then its name is the ride itself.

Snoo

The Legend
pinkpanther said:
It's crap. Doesn't suit the theming. Nothing to do with Amity Speedway, it's dire.

QFT.

It could have been atleast SOMEWHAT related to the themeing. And the fact that they were so lazy to have it named 'Project Stealth" while they were building it and not even have the intelligence to change it makes it even worse.

Lain

Giga Poster
SnooSnoo said:
pinkpanther said:

QFT.

It could have been atleast SOMEWHAT related to the themeing. And the fact that they were so lazy to have it named 'Project Stealth" while they were building it and not even have the intelligence to change it makes it even worse.

It was planned to be called "The Edge" though, so that's not really a legitimate argument...

Snoo

The Legend
^Planning and actual deployment are two different things are they not? CP originally planned TTD to be much longer, but it never happened. Does it mean a thing now? No.

Fact is, it was 'Project Stealth'.. and they got lazy, dropped the 'Project' and just called it Stealth. Total lack of imaginition and creativity IMO.

For a ride that is supposed to be the staple of Thorpe Park, they sure did a piss poor job of doing things.