What's new

Starry Night Ripper- B&M Flyer for World Joyland

I think this looks great. It's completely different to any of the other flyers and it could have the potential to be really good. I guess we'll have to wait until it opens to really see if it is as good as it looks.

Even if it rides crap, it's going to look amazing with the trains running. That zero-g-roll is going to look awesome!

Agreed. Looks fantastic right now. Never thought they'd put a loop in a B&M Flyer.. but there ya go.

An inside loop the way they have was easily possible for them to do (by this I mean in terms of us imagining 'what they are going to do next') but an outside loop is simply out of the question. Or is it for one of their next F'd Up Designs lol?

This is looking absolutley amazing, can't wait to give it a spin in August <3 Yeahhhh <3

Wow! Amazing to see how far this coaster type has come since Air, I never thought we would see a layout anything like this on a flyer.

the loop, roll, and drop. They all just look incredible just a truly unique experience. This flyer would be a reason to visit china alone.

I don't think it will be, im kind of imagining that it will be like Air's first fly-to-lie then straight into lie-to-fly if you know what I mean? :?

The loop looks great and the turn after the loop looks incredible, its almost RCT-esque.

I don't think it will be, im kind of imagining that it will be like Air's first fly-to-lie then straight into lie-to-fly if you know what I mean?
CaptainObvious.jpg

;)

To me it looks more like you will do the first half-roll on the upslope, then have the zero-g-roll across the top of the parabola, finishing with a normal downslope. If that makes sense.

Its the first initial 360' flip just looks too short (inclining the whole way through as well), the following 180' flip does look more spread out over the crest, but the crest of the hill does look quite tight considering the track is twisting through it.

It's impossible to get an accurate name for a ride in China :wink:

Maybe it's just because the ride has nothing around it currently, but the layout seems... short?