What's new

Small News From The Theme Park Industry

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Lightwater Valley have also been heard playing the Fenix/Avalon soundtracks, as well as a track form another theme park which I can't remember.

Did see about LWV as well but lost link to article and nothing on IMAscore FB about it. Definitely not been a good day for LWV...

streetmagix

Mega Poster
Looks like Walygator as been caught using the Smiler soundtrack without permission:

Not sure if anything will happen over this but looks like IMAscore aren't happy...

I was there a few weeks ago and they were playing the full Jurassic Park OST on their (not at all licensed) dinosaur themed area. They were also playing Rocky OST as well as some modern rock music. I guess they thought copyright didn't apply to them!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
To be fair, Walygator is a complete ****-hole, so they probably figured no one would actually care.

pvnks

Mega Poster
Super minor news from my local park; Dizzy Disk('o), the zamperla thing wot duz twirly bits has now soft opened at Oakwood. May not be much but good on Oakwood! Long live Oakwood.

Back to Megafobia I go.
5125b7f941259b74dd58ab6de47750ce.jpg

Matt N

CF Legend
Super minor news from my local park; Dizzy Disk('o), the zamperla thing wot duz twirly bits has now soft opened at Oakwood. May not be much but good on Oakwood! Long live Oakwood.

Back to Megafobia I go.
Nice! It looked almost ready to open when I was there last Sunday!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend

Back to Megafobia I go.
Possibly the most bland looking Zamperla Disk'O I have ever seen, but nevertheless it is a nice addition to the park. I hope to make it down there soon.

Last edited:

pvnks

Mega Poster
It's such beautifully landscaped, don't know what you're talking about ;)

The park is a hole.
Yeah... long, long, long gone are the days of using the actual landscape to its advantage ala treetops, 'fobia and others.

It's indeed been a bit "plonk it on this flat bit by yer butt" in all cases since Speed / Hydro regrettably...

Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Long overdue if it is! It's about time they came up with something new to compete with the rest of the market.

As for the kind of coaster, it sounds like a water coaster to me, or at least a coaster that involves water in some way.