What's new

Six Flags Fiesta Texas | Dr. Diabolical's Cliffhanger | B&M Dive Coaster | 2022

VikingsAf

Mega Poster
As Intamin isn't a Swiss company (anymore) it should be B&M. Or do we start ignoring Liechtenstein (to be fair, it's almost Switserland governementally)

P.s. I am obviously joking, before people start to blame for nitpicking

Intamin Forever

Mega Poster
Real Possibilities:

• Zamperla Double Heart Coaster
  • S&S Axis
  • Premier Rides Launch Coaster
  • Something Yet to be known ( B&M Surf, Intamin Thing etc.)

All signs point to the Zamperla Double Heart;

Jeffery Seibert put 2 hearts after his comment on the announcement of the final teaser and the poster for the FT22 event

The final teaser is a picture of the Matterhorn on the Italian side, i.e Zamperla are from Italy

Jeffery Seibert posted 2 pictures, one of The Joker: Carnival Of Chaos and Dare Devil Dive Flying Machines which are both built by Zamperla

Six Flags have a good relationship with Zamperla

The Unveilling Video features a body of water next to the attraction, linking to the FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH code (see earlier in the thread)

Sorry If I have disappointed people but it is reality.

Magic-Man

Mega Poster
Real Possibilities:

• Zamperla Double Heart Coaster
  • S&S Axis
  • Premier Rides Launch Coaster
  • Something Yet to be known ( B&M Surf, Intamin Thing etc.)

All signs point to the Zamperla Double Heart;

Jeffery Seibert put 2 hearts after his comment on the announcement of the final teaser and the poster for the FT22 event

The final teaser is a picture of the Matterhorn on the Italian side, i.e Zamperla are from Italy

Jeffery Seibert posted 2 pictures, one of The Joker: Carnival Of Chaos and Dare Devil Dive Flying Machines which are both built by Zamperla

Six Flags have a good relationship with Zamperla

The Unveilling Video features a body of water next to the attraction, linking to the FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH code (see earlier in the thread)

Sorry If I have disappointed people but it is reality.
I mostly agree with you, but isn't the picture of the Matterhorn taken from the Switzerland side? And why even show the Matterhorn at all if the manufacturer is from Italy? Why not show Rome or Venice or something?

solarfall

Mega Poster
I mostly agree with you, but isn't the picture of the Matterhorn taken from the Switzerland side? And why even show the Matterhorn at all if the manufacturer is from Italy? Why not show Rome or Venice or something?
You're forgetting that the picture also included the SKY. As in SKY ROCKET II. And 2 HEARTS, like the Roman numeral II.

I, for one, welcome our new SR2 overlords.

(This thread is seriously worse than Smash dlc speculation)

Intamin Forever

Mega Poster
You're forgetting that the picture also included the SKY. As in SKY ROCKET II. And 2 HEARTS, like the Roman numeral II.

I, for one, welcome our new SR2 overlords.

(This thread is seriously worse than Smash dlc speculation)
This is Wrong.

The emphasis is on the mountain and Lil' Blimpy and it you look on Google Maps you will see the picture was taken on the Italian side of the Matterhorn.

Magic-Man

Mega Poster
This is Wrong.

The emphasis is on the mountain and Lil' Blimpy and it you look on Google Maps you will see the picture was taken on the Italian side of the Matterhorn.
Still though, why use the Matterhorn in the first place? Most people associate that with Switzerland. There's plenty of Italy-specific places that they could have used. Maybe they're doing that to bait us into thinking it's something else, I dunno. It just seems fishy to me.

Spoon

Roller Poster
I don't think they're that diabolical or trying to trick us... I think people have been diving way too deep into trying to figure out these clues. Taken at face value, the Matterhorn is a landmark that immediately makes you think of Switzerland. So B&M is likely the manufacturer. At least we won't be left hanging much longer, only about an hour until the announcement!

Matt N

CF Legend
I think the Double Heart Lightning looked quite fun, personally, so I’ll be quite pleased if SFFT gets one!

Sure, an S&S Axis might be more unique, but S&S have confirmed that a park is getting one in 2022 anyway, so regardless of whether it’s SFFT or not, we’ve still got an Axis going somewhere!

Although I guess we don’t know; there’s been little in the way of really concrete rumours, so it could be anything really!