What's new

Six Flags 2016

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
California Coaster Kings got a chance to see some stuff on New Revolution.

http://www.californiacoasterkings.com/personal-new-revolution-tour/

The trains are here!
DSCN2659-Large.jpg

20160304_132526-Large.jpg

DSCN2661-Large.jpg

Because of the headrests, the trains are able to run backwards!

Some paint stuffs:

20160304_140637-Large.jpg

20160304_140712-Large.jpg

20160304_132007-Large.jpg

Here's the counter where VR headsets will be handed out:

20160304_133232-Large.jpg

I'll end it with the sign that'll be in the ground:

DSCN2688-Large.jpg

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
GuyWithAStick said:

They better **** not though, it would be sooooo ****! I could see them doing it because its something to toss into the marketing.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
cjbrandy said:
GuyWithAStick said:

They better **** not though, it would be sooooo ****! I could see them doing it because its something to toss into the marketing.
They'll do it after a season or two... double marketing! ;)

Intricks

Strata Poster
So a friend of mine is at SFoG today, and after experiencing the VR on DDD, posted a few photos onto Facebook of Ninka being worked on and how it will be an all new Ninja this summer.

They seem to be doing the same thing to Goudrix a few years back - the adding/removal of crossties wasnt it...or like fusing them?

Edit: The trains are gone to so maybe new trains as well?

Intricks

Strata Poster
Doubke post, and I do wonder if this would require a new seperate post, but SFoG is having a contest to rename the "new" Ninja. As not only is it now a deep blue, but it is to have new trains for the ride itself.

The three names to chose from (cause why not have a contest) are:

- American Eagle
- Blue Hawk
- Air Commander

So, if anyone is interested in the link: Clicky-Poo

Contest runs til May 8th, and the only updates I have seen over this are on their Twitter.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Air Commander is ****. Blue Hawk is pretty good, I voted for that. American Eagle will probably win, though, as it's Six Flags, and they love reusing names. Also, I don't want to say American Eagle(GAm) or American Ealge(OG). Some names should stay unique.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
American Eagle will win since it has "American" in it and they're asking Americans - from the South no less - to vote on it.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
Why not coasty mccoasterface? ;)

On a more serious note, it's nice to see them giving it some desperately needed TLC - I really enjoyed Magic Mountain at Gardaland with its new trains, so if this can have a similar effect then it'll be a really solid investment. Judging from reviews of Ninja, it'd be like having a brand new ride at the park!

Ben

CF Legend
Blue Hawk is not a decent name.

It doesn't even make sense? It's just a random adjective and noun combo.