What's new

SFMM | West Coast Racers | Premier Quad Launch Möbius Sky Rocket

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
Just a reminder that the last major roller coaster with the word racers in the name in California was Windjammer Surf Racers. Maybe they'll make a clone and they'll be just as bad! ;)

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Just a reminder that the last major roller coaster with the word racers in the name in California was Windjammer Surf Racers. Maybe they'll make a clone and they'll be just as bad! ;)
That deserves a ban hammer. Don't you put that voodoo on me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

John Knotts

Mega Poster
63adebeb-4504-436d-9152-818d0084f5dd-png.7593

This is what was posted to Reddit today, but I'm not sure I'm buying it. If it's true, then it's the Vekoma model posted above. A family launch coaster. Pony Express 2.0. Much adu about ****.

Last edited:

Matt N

CF Legend
63adebeb-4504-436d-9152-818d0084f5dd-png.7593

This is what was posted to Reddit today, but I'm not sure I'm buying it. If it's true, then it's the Vekoma model posted above. A family launch coaster. Pony Express 2.0. Much adu about :emoji_poop:.
Where could I find this reddit page so I could potentially view the rest of the leaks?

EDIT: World's fastest acceleration sounds pretty good if Dodonpa reviews are anything to go by! I'm surprised that there isn't more excitement; I can see something big here!

Last edited:

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^ If that's accurate, I think it's safe to say that SFA and SFOG are getting their standups converted. SFA have already confirmed their standup is closing. Shame about Georgia though since Georgia Scorcher is one of the better standups.

Mexico is getting one of those s**tty Tourbillon things, like Harley Quinn in SF Over Texas. Ugh, those things need to just f**k off. Total crap.

Intricks

Strata Poster
The ride is supposedly going to be one long coqster that interacts with itself similar to Twisted Colossus and Taron somewhat.

Will also be the fastest accelerating coaster that goes into an airtime hill of unknown height.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I can see it now.

"Fastest acceleration on a single rail 2 seat race car themed coaster into a hill that is 44 feet high."

It's a steeplechase. Call it a steeplechase.