Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homosexual (Gay/Lesbian)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Confused

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^Trust me, I think several people on here will have an inkling or full idea of what 'being a fur' means... Different people love different things...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I think "fur" is something to do with your body type or something.

Mark once called me a "bear" which I took as a compliment, I guess.

See, in the heterosexual world, we have two type of women - ugly ones and sexy ones.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
djedwardsmith said:
Maybe he was on about him being sick for the way he put it?

Because to be honest, i found it rather innapropriate.

Yes, That's what I meant. I think it's inappropriate on a coaster forum to post about anal sex.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
Ben said:
God, it's only bum sex...

It wasn't like he posted an indepth description of beastality.

It just really grossed me out. It just proves that Chris is an attention seeker.

Rush

Giga Poster
Patrick rocks said:
Ben said:

It just really grossed me out. It just proves that Chris is an attention seeker.

It just proves how homophobic you are.

Besides, you can bum sex a woman. :p

Patrick

Hyper Poster
pinkpanther said:
Patrick rocks said:
Ben said:

It just proves how homophobic you are.

Besides, you can bum sex a woman. :p

I wasn't being homophobic, I was saying he was sick by the way he put it. I know you can bum sex a woman, It's part of having sex. Can you all just stop accusing me, okay?

Sam

Giga Poster
This is a perfect example of the only thing I have against (some) gay people.

You may be gay, that is absolutely fine by me... but I REALLY do not want to know about it, or care for that matter. Nor do I want to hear about arse sex and what you do with your boyfriends cock..... If you're gay I don't mind but I don't want to know the literal ****ing in's and out's of it.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
Sam said:

You may be gay, that is absolutely fine by me... but I REALLY do not want to know about it, or care for that matter. Nor do I want to hear about arse sex and what you do with your boyfriends cock..... If you're gay I don't mind but I don't want to know the literal OI! DON'T SWEAR! in's and out's of it.

That's exactly what I think about it. But Chris is an attention seeker, And he wants people to know the ins and outs.

Dave

CF Legend
You've not been in a room when he's talking about his sexual experiences, im still scared by it :p

If im drunk and don't remember it then it never happened....

Snoo

The Legend
Sam said:

You may be gay, that is absolutely fine by me... but I REALLY do not want to know about it, or care for that matter. Nor do I want to hear about arse sex and what you do with your boyfriends cock..... If you're gay I don't mind but I don't want to know the literal OI! DON'T SWEAR! in's and out's of it.

Pretty much.

Ben

CF Legend
To be fair, it does work both ways, and I'd really, really rather not hear about straight people's sex (tit-****s, Sam), so I think it's a little unfair to only say it's gay people that should keep it quiet.

Darlings, you heteros are just as guilty.