Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Bisexual (Greedy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homosexual (Gay/Lesbian)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Confused

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nah its okay. Better out than in. Your parents love you. If they hate you because of a little thing like this then theres something wrong. You gotta explain to them that they are your parents and that they are supposed to love you no matter what. Tell them how much your struggling with this and that you really need their support on this one.

Plus your family isnt going to abandon you.

Anyways, also, Middle school sucks, High school>middle school. Middle school is a place for kids that think theyre really cool. In high school, those kids get beat up :D

College>HS>MS

You wait till you mature and meet some real people. Who knows man. You might not even be gay then.. people grow out of things. But you still could be, which is just fine. Just how you feel.

Just remember to be who YOU want to be, not what anyone else wants.

Yeah mewantcandy and Snoo, I shouldn't really care about what other people think. And it's most likely that my family's still going to love me no matter what. I was just kind of at my wits end yesterday

5th topic. DIRE. I still remember the first when me & bob_3 just started it to perve on all the gay people on cf. <3

First things first:

Lord Kotowa said:
Im straight, even though i do have my bi-sexual moments.

Dave. Just admit it. ;) :p

2nd:
Ben said:
Darlings, you heteros are just as guilty.

<3 I prefer to call them hettys, or breeders.

3rdly.

Since uni, oh how i've changed, as time has gone by... I don't really know what I "am". I know I like men.. But then again i've never hated women. I'm not attracted to them as much as guys, and sex with a woman just wouldn't feel right for me, but there's something there in the back of my mind. I guess it's partially due to a widening of my perceptions (soho on a saturday night, you see some odd things) and the fact i'm living with a gay activist of sorts.

I'm also loving drag atm. Scott to thank for this, and the girls on the door at Trash Palace ;). I probably would've dolled myself up for London Pride this year if I wasn't in Spain. I know in the past i've been against the whole pride thing, but it's actually a damn good laugh. Once again uni <3

I'm currently sitting here wearing a homemade sarong and my hair in a headband. :)

p.s dave is gay.

SnooSnoo said:
Lain said:
CPFreak said:
I mean, you are born with a certain amount of testosterone. Some of us just happen to have lower levels of it than others.

Testosterone levels have nothing to do with sexuality.

For some odd reason, somewhere I read that it sometimes have SOMETHING to do with it. I have no proof, but I think I've heard it can.
I actually agree with Snoo, but i think it's all to do with who's suseptable to what.

You're physical makeup must have some input in your sexuality, or sexual reproduction just wouldn't have evolved and the male gender just wouldn't exist at all.

The difference is with humans, our mental input on how we 'behave' is far greater than our physical one.

I don't think it's a common cause and i don't think it should be deemed as one at all, because then in theory you can 'cure' it. Which is distressing, to say the least. Hormone levels are more likley to affect your actual gender than your sexual preferences.

Like how eastrogen levels in water were changing the sex of fish. Of course, that's not possible with mammels, but it can make you sterile or increase certain features. Man-boobs, for one... where you tend to deposit fat on the body. Etc, etc. Eastrogen in in a lot of food products. Scary. D:

A bit like old ladies which mustaches, as a result in dropping eastrogen levels. :lol:

It's a matter of fact that hormones and feramones are designed to make us breed, so it's logical to asume that an 'abnormal' balance will affect who and what you want to breed with. :lol:

I know a disturbing amount on this subject :?

HAJiME said:
That's interesting Mike.

And don't you mean spelt? Since you're Brittish.

Either is acceptable really, but as you say, "spelt" is the British way of spelling it.

And to put us back on course after Mike kind of spoilt the flow there;

Lain said:
Straight. Woo.

I'm straight don't mind being around gay people...

Unless they ask me out like one random did the other day :S I had never seen him before. twas weird.

^ Ive gotten hit on by guys, but never asked out.

Hell if i got asked out by a gay guy I'd be proud!

^Proud?

If I was found attractive by another man.. besides the ones I talk to on CF.. i'd be a bit freaked out. :lol:

Why the hell would you feel uncomfortable?

Just because they're gay, they're not going to jump on you and rape you.

Do you feel uncomfortable if girls find you attractive?

Spot on Martyn. It's just like if a moose fancies you. You feel a little bad about the fact that you're never going to reciprocate the feelings, but never uncomfortable...

Though you get that the morning after you got arseholed and ended up sleeping with them... Erm... ;lol:

Though I'd never be arseholed enough to sleep with a man (best get that in quick before Martyn starts plying me with drinks again the next time we go out :p )

haha, I know a gay kid at school fancies me... It is annoying, but that's because he's a dick; if he was slightly less of a dick, then I'd feel honoured.

Well no, but being spanked, slapped, felt, "accidentally" having pencils, rulers etc. dropped on my crotch is ****ing annoying, although I feel he does that more to people who are taking the piss out of him, which (obviously) is a lot of people.

Martyn said:
Why the hell would you feel uncomfortable?

Do you feel uncomfortable if girls find you attractive?

Having a homosexual think that about me would make me uncomfortable. Its the thought of it, not the thought 'omg, they are going to jump on me'.. because I don't know a gay person who would do that.

On the other side, if an ugly girl likes me.. I also feel uncomfortable, because the thought makes me cringe.

Might just be me.

Also remember Martyn, not everyone shares your viewpoints. People feel different about different things. Not a bad thing.

I got chatted up by a gay guy in a local nightclub. I just slowly backed off and back to my g/f.