What's new

Sexiest famous women!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
^Nom nom nom nom nom. :D

I love that show, there are a few decent women on that show (saying this hoping the oldest daughter on the show is 18...) and the other mom is not bad as well.

Will

Strata Poster
Ian said:
one eye bigger than the other and a funny forehead.
This. And stick in the fact that both eyes, regardless of size are silent and moreorless devoid of life. Dull.
Also, no offense at all to the guy, but is it just me who ends up raising my eyes to the heavens every time Jerry posts in here. Even the gratuituous feet display going on up there wasn't particularly stimulating :p

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
ECG said:
sofia-vergara-031-img.jpg

WHAT AN ASS!

I agree that Jerry's additions to this topic can be "obvious", but there's nothing wrong with a bit of conventional totty, especially with a ASS like that!

Will

Strata Poster
But that's the confusing thing - we say 'too obvious' but... unless she was actually dressed like that - or walking just in front of me, I probably wouldn't notice if I ran into her in the street. Meh, it's probably me that's doing it wrong, but if one half doesn't impress me, I seldom stick around to check out the other :?

In other news: who let the non-socially acceptable ginger in? :p OK, she's looking better but the sooner she (by which obviously, I mean her character) meets a grizzly end, the better!

Dave

CF Legend
Rachel Riley was on 8 out of 10 cats with a lot of side boob action, nice.

27017n.jpg

Interesting outfit, she's such a tart on Countdown.

Will

Strata Poster
*bump*
The RadioTimes is full of Downton Abbey woman this week, and I was bored, so she got a googling.
6160013.jpg

michelle.jpg

Maybe not perfect, but worth a mention just for those eyes... If the director's an eye close-up fiend, I may have to tune in.

And on a similar note, while this isn't a great picture, need I even outline how excited I am at the idea of Kathryn Prescott and Lily Loveless working together again?
001~14.jpg

Lain

Giga Poster
I'm glad this thread has been brought up again, because the other day I watched one of my favourite Firefly episodes, 'Our Mrs. Reynolds', and that has Christina Hendricks in it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCW9k7ogOI4[/youtube]

Smashing.

Dave

CF Legend
Rachel Riley once more, shame I did the screenshot this at the wrong time;

Screenshot2011-09-16at121218.jpg

Nice consonants though....

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
That's no way to speak about Dave Hixee.... Actually... ;)

Will said:
michelle.jpg

Maybe not perfect, but worth a mention just for those eyes... If the director's an eye close-up fiend, I may have to tune in.

Her face is too small for her head - eugh!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
furie said:
Her face is too small for her head - eugh!
Hmm, so that's a variation of Alesha Dixon Syndrome, where the head is too small for the body.

300alesha_dixon.jpg

jokerman

Giga Poster
Lain said:
I'm glad this thread has been brought up again, because the other day I watched one of my favourite Firefly episodes, 'Our Mrs. Reynolds', and that has Christina Hendricks in it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCW9k7ogOI4[/youtube]

Smashing.

That episode's best feature is her. She's awesome.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
There's something about Tulisa from x Factor. I know she's been in a band before - N-Dubs - but she's better known for X Factor.

Tulisa-Photoshoot-tulisa-contostavlos-8826170-427-640.jpg

tulisa-contostavlos-x-factor-2011.jpg

I've got a thing for chavvy girls.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^She looks really nice in that first picture.

The second picture though? Those hoop earrings and pink lipstick? She looks like Pat Butcher's long lost granddaughter.

Kebab

Giga Poster
Tulisa isn't bad actually, there is something about her. And weirdly, I do agree with you Ian, chavvy girls are pretty dank! Also...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axpO86pGHAM[/youtube]

Cher Lloyd is HOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.