Strata Poster
Serena van der Woodsen <3

406638_306503266059915_103723509671226_858247_1744195376_n.jpg

tumblr_ljxxb2thOT1qdf8w1.jpg

<3 <3

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^She looks like she's about to faceplant into her lettuce because she's so skinny and malnourished <3 <3

Jools

Giga Poster
Nicki Minaj! I'd turn for her!

EDIT: Also if Frankie Sandford or Rihanna turned up at my door I'd be right on it! :p

Will

Strata Poster
media--image-345360-article-ajust_650.jpg

This afternoon's discovery - time well spent, I feel.
Well, better spent than watching any of her films anyway...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I feel in love with Rachael Khoo after watching her Paris Kitchen thing on Saturday morning.

2012-03-15-rachel-khoo-easy-living--65EDIT_EL_19Mar12_AlOverdrive_b_480x320.jpg

Rachel-Khoo-shot-in-her-P-001.jpg

04kitchen-moroz-tmagSF.jpg

It's a combination of being homely, fluent in French, the fringe (fringes <3) and the probably the ability to smile without turning up the corners of her mouth (according to furie).

Watch her here (UK only): http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... Episode_2/

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've decided to send her an email to see if she likes rollercoasters and if she fancies going to Parc Asterix with us in May.

Martyn

Giga Poster
Yeah, I did the same thing (fell in love with her, not send her an email about roller coasters). Missed last week's though. Need to catch up! She's proper cute.

Will

Strata Poster
Too much lipstick. That's... pretty much the only problem I can find; the sideshot got my attention straight away.
And she can cook [presumably] AND she has a French accent. Good effort.

As for Tomatron's offering, as usual, his taste's not bad... but I'm going to have to point out the vacant, icy Deschanel style eyes... :p

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
There's something almost disturbing about the whole "Lolita" look that so many of you seem to be attracted to...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hmm, how about this one, Gavin? A little less peadaphilic?

Viva Bianca, who plays bitch Ilithyia in Spartacus. Photos don't do her much justice tbh (especially as Google Images is limited to "strict mode" at work).

viva-bianca-spartacus-blood-sand-tv-series-YJLLND.jpg

Viva-Bianca.jpg

She's got fantastic upper teeth. I like teeth that stick out a little (not a lot though, there is a fine line) when people talk/smile.

Here's a few videos of her in action...

First up, where I discovered her. Roman dress is mega sexy. Probably my fantasy, which is handy as I have a body like a Gladiator.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9r0ROg2kxc[/youtube]

Here she is in a figure hugging dress.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYW5ZDjHtis[/youtube]

There's something Debbie Harry c1980 about her <3

Will

Strata Poster
Meh, with the two obvious exceptions, I always feel like I'm doing it wrong if I post somebody older than me...
Consequently, while casually channel surfing, it takes me far too long to come to my senses and get rid of Australian soaps lately.
RhiannonFish1086-2.jpg

So there.

Status
Not open for further replies.