Status
Not open for further replies.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Samantha Brick
article-2124701-0CE7C2EF000005DC-26_634x430.jpg

And if you don't think she is, it's only because you're jealous of how good looking she is. So you're wrong!

Will

Strata Poster
Hahaha - I was totally bewildered by this earlier, but decided to let you get on with it.
An hour or so on the net later, and her name's come up while I'm looking at something entirely different. And I'm amused; ridiculous woman - just shows, narcissistic disorder is a VERY real problem in today's society :p

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Ian said:
I feel in love with Rachael Khoo after watching her Paris Kitchen thing on Saturday morning.

2012-03-15-rachel-khoo-easy-living--65EDIT_EL_19Mar12_AlOverdrive_b_480x320.jpg

Rachel-Khoo-shot-in-her-P-001.jpg

04kitchen-moroz-tmagSF.jpg

It's a combination of being homely, fluent in French, the fringe (fringes <3) and the probably the ability to smile without turning up the corners of her mouth (according to furie).

Watch her here (UK only): http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... Episode_2/

I'm buying her cookbook by the end of the month. She's a certified hashtag babe.

Will, you are too right. My taste in women is damn good.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yuk, I wouldn't touch her with Hoyer's.

Will, I see you Australian soap actress and raise you an Emilia from Neighbours.
full_left_column_freya.jpg

Will

Strata Poster
Yesterday, Sue decided to bring my productivity to a complete standstill by bringing this work of near-perfection to my attention.
Jacq46.jpg

[Before anyone says anything, being on iTunes and Spotify counts as fame if I say it does. Besides. Eyes. :p ]
30855_431715246018_7105088_n.jpg

297346_10150393497541019_55271365_n.jpg

Then I found a video of her playing a Dream Theater solo. Improvised. To make it more complicated.

Then I took a cold shower.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.