sdc-6th_074_britney_spears_kindred.jpg

Mariah Carey:

mariah-carey-8873.jpg

I'd do either of them... :)

-iJustin

Martyn said:
Have you seen Britney lately?
Yeah.... Your point?

Britney isn't bad... I don't understand what people are talking about... If you are refering to her weight, she has gained a little bit, but isn't fat. Sure, she may have some problems. Get over it. People just need to leave her alone and let her recover.

iJustin said:
Martyn said:
Have you seen Britney lately?
Yeah.... Your point?

Britney isn't bad... I don't understand what people are talking about... If you are refering to her weight, she has gained a little bit, but isn't fat. Sure, she may have some problems. Get over it. People just need to leave her alone and let her recover.

The only news I want to hear about Britney is the headline "Britney Spears dead in apparent suicide"

Then i'll be content.

Why does everyone hate Britney? Sure she has made a fair share of mistakes in her life, but she is more successful than any of you will ever be.

I love Britney, and I never said you had to.

Hey, I love Britney as much as the next normal man, I was merely pointing out your likeness to a certain internet "celeb".

Ben said:
Hey, I love Britney as much as the next normal man, I was merely pointing out your likeness to a certain internet "celeb".

Chris Crocker was a bit dramatic, but he gets the point across. She has been through hell and back and still is producing music. Now tell me, how many people can do that?

iJustin said:
Why does everyone hate Britney? Sure she has made a fair share of mistakes in her life, but she is more successful than any of you will ever be.

That depends, if you count success as churning out bland pop records and earning money then yes. If you count success as staying in control of your life and being a responsible parent to your children then Britney has failed, miserably.

^ You do realise Hayley Williams is a odd teethed, preaching redneck right? (im not mea)

Yep. She's still fit as. Or she used to be. She's kinda ruined herself with her hair now. It was good as the darker ginger, but the bright orange/yellow combo didn't do it for me.

i like the lesser known celebs and some are pretty gooood like martyn said a while back the hot one in heroe who played eden or eve cant remember she was hot but now dead in it so dont get to see her much now lol. I will admit the new one in heroes is quite hot though her name is Kristen bell she plays elle
heroeskristenbkf2.jpg

Also iv been watching the new terminator series its not bad actually and am i the only one who thinks the new sarah connor is rather hot, shes played by Lena Headey
00000398312007051714151sl2.jpg

And the new terminator played by Summer Glau formaly river in firefly is very hot too.
93244095cm7.png

theres a few others too but that wil do for now :p hehehe

Nemesis Inferno said:
Lord Kotowa said:
^ You do realise Hayley Williams is a odd teethed, preaching redneck right? (im not mean)

You'd still do it though ;)
Too ****ing right I would... Shame their music's quite so crap, really :D
Gibbon in resurrectory post was better though <3

Well... its owner was, I feel I should clarify... I am not impressed by her migration, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.