What's new

Sexiest famous women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urgh, I bet you can only give me two good reasons why you like her.

I don't think Billie Piper is that fit, but her voice is amazingly sexy. She was on the radio this morning funnily enough, making the M6 and Newcastle-under-Lyme a bit more interesting!

In fact, she sounds JUST like that crazy girl from Skins, the anorexic, overdosing, cute one!

I dunno lol, shes just more of a 'real' person than a celeb... and the tongue thing she does on practically every photo taken of her <3

There was a video rumoured to be her pleasuring herself, and I was actually gutted to think it might be her, even though it wasn't, and I know she can be pure filth anyways LOL.

Billy Piper lives in Godalming (near me). I've seen her in Waitrose there.

She sucked my willy.

Martyn said:
In fact, she sounds JUST like that crazy girl from Skins, the anorexic, overdosing, cute one!

Now you are talking, shes hot:-
Hannah_Murray035.jpg

Hannah_Murray034.jpg

More Elisha Cuthbert--some choice scenes from The Girl Next Door.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL2SVxzP_3U[/youtube]

Is that the woman girl that lives with her crazy mum, sister with a little daughter and a Scottish dad? If that's the one you're on about, yeah, she damn fine.

Ian said:
Is that the woman girl that lives with her crazy mum, sister with a little daughter and a Scottish dad? If that's the one you're on about, yeah, she damn fine.

No, that's this one

l_9f32f776cf17b6cf3d1654859f65faf5.jpg

Who yeah, is also pretty damn tasty. Although her hair looked a bit mad in tonight's episode.

...Not that I watch Hollyoaks or anything, but that new girl is strangely compelling :lol:

Martyn said:
...Not that I watch Hollyoaks or anything, but that new girl is strangely compelling :lol:

Just say you were watching The Simpsons and then couldn't find the remote when it finished.

That usually works for m... erm, someone I know... :oops:

Isn't it funny that nobody knows the names of the characters but could quite happily describe them and peopel know who you're on about?

Martyn said:
Eden from Heroes, clearly better than the overrated Ali Larter and Hayden Panettiere. Shame she shot herself last night (on the TV, not in real life!)

BRICK-Nora-Z-image4.jpg

While we're on Heroes, why do the really lovely ones keep dying?

Charlie, the waitress was damn fine too, but I can't find any good pictures of her :(

Uh, no. Hayden clearly makes the show in all ways. Not only is she gorgeous, she can regenerate herself and is just generally awesome.

hayden-panettiere-sexy.jpg

And I do love the whole kick-ass-psycho-thing Ali has going on.

ali-larter.jpg

Although, Nathan Petrelli is clearly the best looking character in the show, that's a different topic.

Ben said:
Although, Nathan Petrelli is clearly the best looking character in the show, that's a different topic.

Which is exactly why you're not allowed to comment on the women. So shoosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.