What's new

SeaWorld Orlando | Infinity Falls | River Rapids

Kozmo

Roller Poster
Apparently they've been doing test runs on it

I'm hopefully going Friday so I shall investigate....... I know people have been asking when it will be opened a lot on SeaWorld's Instagram but I haven't seen where SeaWorld has given any sort of answer

Mod edit: Please don't double post. Certainly don't triple post - Pokemaniac

Last edited by a moderator:

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Most kids love Antarctica. It's a kids ride that was marketed incorrectly.
This, 100%. and the fact they still label it as "mild or wild!!!". Rather than spinning and non-spinning. The ride also suffered from extreme budget cuts and to this day incomplete theming. You can still see where the on ride photo would have been taken, had they installed it. Too bad they built the ''shop" where you would have purchased the photo. Turning it into a basic merchandise stand instead.

Matt N

CF Legend
Gonna admit, I didn't HATE Empire of the Penguin. I wasn't a fan by any means, but I don't hate it.
I'm with you here @Lofty; I didn't hate Antarctica, but I did find a bit... strange. It seemed like a lot of random spinning and bouncing. Well, at least it did on the Wild ride experience, anyway!

But the penguin enclosure is amazing! And besides, that's the main focus of the ride, in my opinion!

Anyway, on an on-topic note, I have to say Infinity Falls looks stunning; one of the world's best rapids rides, anyone? Still not sure if it'll be a Bilge Rats at IOA, but it still looks awesome, in my opinion, and that drop should offer a decent opportunity to get soaked!

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
In Orlando the week 9th-16 Sept - so hopefully this will be Open

Question:-
- how mad does Seaworld get when there's a new ride open? The whole park is new (as is Orlando as a whole) so will still be going for the creds whether Infinity is open or not! Now realising theres a high probably I'll be there the first few days it's open - and that might not necessarily be a good thing!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Anyway, on an on-topic note, I have to say Infinity Falls looks stunning; one of the world's best rapids rides, anyone? Still not sure if it'll be a Bilge Rats at IOA, but it still looks awesome, in my opinion, and that drop should offer a decent opportunity to get soaked!
River Quest called.

Kozmo

Roller Poster
@chainedbanana the good news is florida kids are back in school and the lines to other rides shouldn't be too bad if infinity falls is opened the bad news is the wait time for infinity falls will probably be a little long