• Saw

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • Th13teen

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters

Ollie

CF Legend
Has this one been done before?
Could be quite interesting as people slate both rides.

So which do you like best out of the two?

Lucy

Hyper Poster
If Saw was still smooth like it was when it first opened then I'd probably go for that but seeing as it's got very rough and Thirteen is just bad, then I think I'll go with the majority and say neither! :D

Kebab

Giga Poster
Both rides aren't exactly great, but c'mon, Saw: The Ride is easily better than Th13teen. Th13teen was the completely wrong direction for Alton, I find the Runaway Mine Train more exciting, whereas Saw: The Ride actually packs some sort of punch, and the theming isn't that bad either...

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Ollie said:
Has this one been done before?
Could be quite interesting as people slate both rides.

So which do you like best out of the two?

Yes it has...

And since Thirteen doesn't decide to ruin people's heads (aside from making enthusiasts question it's existence and the marketing scheme), and when it's looked at from a family ride perspective it ticks a lot of boxes, it wins...

Saw is just terrible 'theming' and ride...

In this poll, there are no winners... Only losers...

dominoes

Mega Poster
Saw. Th13teen is a good ride, but the dissapointment of it not being "THE MOST SCARY THING EVAR" ruined it.

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
Saw, I loved it. I don't get why people don't like, yea its a bit rough but all part of the experience :lol:

Saw! I actually really enjoyed the coaster. Okay, so it wasn't brilliant or a top ten by any means, but it was a lot better than what people made it out to be. It wasn't that rough when I went on it, and the theming was good as well. Thirteen was even worse than I expected, made even more awful by the fact I already knew what the surprise was.

sean

Mega Poster
Venom2053 said:
Saw, I loved it. I don't get why people don't like, yea its a bit rough but all part of the experience :lol:

A-men to that!!

I actually like Saw, It's got a bit of beef to it!! It's a nippy little grunt!

Thirteen is the lamest coaster I've been on for years. All the hype...all the 1 and 1/4 hours of wait...all the 2ft drop (at least thats what it seemed like)...All the more reason why I probably won't bother with it again in my life! :--D

nadroJ

CF Legend
I don't mind Saw, I can take it or leave it, but I actually really enjoy Thirteen. Especially at night, it's a really good, fun little family coaster.

Martyn B

CF Legend
This is quite hard actually. I love the indoor section on Saw, but outside is just horrible.

Thirteen is a little dull, but again, a good indoor section. But purely because Thirteen doesn't try to cause a brain hemorrhage, it wins!

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Saw is a lot, lot, lot, lot, lot, lot better.

It may be rough but still a better layout and generally a lot better.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
Hey! I thought this was my job...Oh well, perhaps I should make another one soon...

I'd say saw myself, simpily because of stats! The second time I rode Saw, I thought that it was pretty dreadful, but the FIRST time I rode th13teen...I thought it was pretty dreadful!

Two complete disappointments from Merlin!