What's new

Rock&Rollercoasters III - Afro Antics (or whatever)

Will

Strata Poster
jayjay said:
The Feeling
Now you're talking <3
I may have to dig that video out just to see what I think :)

And yes, it's fun to annoy Neal. Am I right, or am I right, Mysterious Sue?

nealbie

CF Legend
Well yes, it's all very well and good to annoy me - but don't forget I carry the same warning label as Valhalla! ;)

:lol:

jayjay

Giga Poster
Will said:
jayjay said:
The Feeling
Now you're talking <3
I may have to dig that video out just to see what I think :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHbRUM0U0EM[/youtube]

I'm not Ollie, but PLUG!

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster

When you're right, you're right Will!

I crashed out last night and now can't watch the vid as no sound at work grrr - it will have to wait until tonight.

Neal - if I was specking to you, then I would tell you that Valhalla's a mere damp rag compared to a Neal and a water pistol - in fact, I still don't think I'm fully dry!

Ian - love the Elton quotes

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Jayjay, can you make your video available to mobiles? I've not seen it yet as I can't view YT at work (with sound) but I can watch it on my phone.

jayjay

Giga Poster
^Unfortunately not. I think that because the audio is copyrighted and Youtube found this out, it's blocked the bit in my video settings that allows me to make it available to phones.

Bastards!

Karen

Hyper Poster
Excellenty vid Jayjay!

I'm just considering starting mine. It will be so lame compared to yours!

Will

Strata Poster
Haha, not exactly my finest moments preserved forever in time there, for reasons including but not limited to costume; but if people WILL try to steal my water pistol, then they should know what to expect xD
Seriously though, all Nickelback and EltonRAGE aside, that’s a great video, Karen and another welcome chance to relive a load of fantastic memories that have once again made me a very happy and unexpectedly colourful Will - hope the rest of their pictures make their way onto Facebook some day soon, and are better than the horrible ones Phil tagged of me this afternoon :D
Yay for Blackpool <3