What's new

Release The Krakow: Poland Live 22-23rd Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Right, it's (hyperi)ON! Poland here we come!

Sat 22nd Sept: EnergyLandia
Sun 23rd Sept: Legendia

Before I email the parks, I would like an idea of numbers, so please confirm your attendance in this topic.

Also, drivers willing to share car spaces, please make yourselves known!

There's loads of fab + cheap lakeside accommodation by EnergyLandia, so looking at staying in one of those on the Saturday night. Having a few drinks by the lake and rejoicing over Hyperion...(or commiserating the spite!)

More info coming soon.

Will

Strata Poster
As stated in other topics, I'm in as long as nothing upsetting happens with work in the next 3 weeks.

My plan was to fly to Katowice and stay there, as it's a bit cheaper and closer to Legendia, but now I'm looking to see what other people are doing - especially if someone's hiring a car that I can bum a space in - as I've observed elsewhere, transport to Energylandia doesn't look great.

Looks like Energylandia is open 10 - 6 while it's 10 -8 for Legendia - which is a bit annoying as there aren't as many creds to get at Legendia, especially if you've been in this game as long as I have and can remember American Adventure :p

Snoo

The Legend
Jealous! To those who unsure of where to stay, I stayed in a great AirBnB in Krakow on my stay there on the cheap. Definitely suggest for those penny pinchers out there. :)

TilenB

Strata Poster
I'm certainly interested, but won't be able to 100% confirm until about 2 weeks before the live. How far in advance do I need to let you know if I can make it or not? :D

Nic

Strata Poster
I'm planning to fly in to Krakow Fri night and out on Monday night after a day of cultch. If anyone else is going to be about, let me know.

I'm happy to be a driver (So long as the Lakeside drinks are walking distance from my bed!)

I'm off 20th to 23rd with a night shift on the 24th so I should be able to do it (and be a driver too). I'll look at booking flights tonight. Is there anything nearby worth doing on the Friday if I decide to go early?

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
You betya!

I'm flying in on Friday afternoon and back on sunday night... Would be most grateful if someone could car share with me! Not decided on accommodation yet!

TilenB

Strata Poster
Is there anything nearby worth doing on the Friday if I decide to go early?
Auschwitz is basically next door to Energylandia. If that's not your thing then Krakow seems like a nice place to explore a bit. There's a few +1 dotted around, but you'd need a car for those and I'm not sure if they are open on Fridays...

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
(Not going but a little note for you all.)

The Zatorland cred is free! It is only 5 mins from the park. Normally opens at 1030.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Peter

Hyper Poster
With the announcement of Hyperion opening & coming across some cheap flights, me and Rach have decided to book and we'll now be joining for the weekend. :)

Our flight home is early evening on the Sunday so we'll need to leave Legendia around 4pm ish, but that should still leave plenty of time for Lech Coaster!

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
I think we should stay at this fab place after EnergyLandia.

"River Park features many recreational facilities, including table tennis, a mini golf course and a playground for children. There is a unique Fairytale and Sea Creatures Park on site. During their stay, guests can organise a barbecue on site."

It looks perfect...and it's cheap! Here's a Booking.com link

Edit: I've just booked my Bungalow here!

Last edited:

DelPiero

Strata Poster
(Not going but a little note for you all.)
The Zatorland cred is free! It is only 5 mins from the park. Normally opens at 1030.
It wasn't when I went, it is free to enter the park but you need a ticket for the cred, it's not expensive though, 10zl or something.

EthC

Mega Poster
Getting flights booked tomorrow. My first cf live this looks to be :D:Dbut yeah probably gunna be getting in the Friday and leaving the Monday. Seems more likely we will be getting the flight to Katowice because atleast for me it's cheap unless anyone can shed light on that? What's the consensus on where people are staying because i suppose it's nice to stay close unless you guys are all spread out all over anyway:D:p

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I think we should stay at this fab place after EnergyLandia.

"River Park features many recreational facilities, including table tennis, a mini golf course and a playground for children. There is a unique Fairytale and Sea Creatures Park on site. During their stay, guests can organise a barbecue on site."

It looks perfect...and it's cheap! Here's a Booking.com link

Edit: I've just booked my Bungalow here!

Sounds a plan - anyone up for sharing? I'm sure we don't need 2 bedrooms each!! :D

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Getting flights booked tomorrow. My first cf live this looks to be :D:Dbut yeah probably gunna be getting in the Friday and leaving the Monday. Seems more likely we will be getting the flight to Katowice because atleast for me it's cheap unless anyone can shed light on that? What's the consensus on where people are staying because i suppose it's nice to stay close unless you guys are all spread out all over anyway:D:p

Yay, your first Live! I think the majority of us are flying into Krakow. For me it's because I can fly there from Bristol, so it's more convenient. As far as accommodation goes, a few of us have already booked to stay at River Park in Zator on Saturday night. Hope that helps!

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Wow so literally everyone is going on this trip! I'm starting a masters that week and don't have my timetable yet so can't book it as I don't know whether I'm free on Friday afternoon or not (the silly flights only seem to go then). :( If by some miracle I find out in time, am free and can find a last minute do-able and cheap flight i'll be on this in a flash but I'm not sure how likely it will be. Boo.

(If it's a no go I'll try and aim for gf instead because I haven't had this year's quote of cf live yet!)

One a side note I've been to Poland and Krakow is worth an afternoon to look around if you want some culture. The cloth hall and town area are quite scenic, or they were like 10 years ago. I also went to auschwitz which was pretty insane, if you decide to go, be prepared for a bit of a mind frazzle. I did a school hiking trip to Poland and everyone got ill in the mountains so don't do that. Bad times. The Tatra mountains were pretty though so if you're into that kind of thing it might be worth a look as an addon as they're not too far away.

Still can't believe that these creds are popping up over there! Wouldn't have guessed at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.