What's new

RCT3 Competition 1: B&M

No, not for you. Sorry I didn't say, woops.

You did indeed submit on time. No penalties for your good-self. :)

Ended up with having too many things to do and couldn't take part in the comp.
I might take part in future competitons though.

You can't blame Neal for this failure...

It's the people unable to meet the deadline who are at fault here, and maybe not reading the rules fully...

It was never decided that the due date would be put forward, so people should've been making the rides for the 26th...

Some people forgot and that's their own fault, hence they are delaying the publishing of the entrants because Neal now has to chase them up about it...

Neal, if no-one else has handed in entries by Thursday, just show the entrants and start the results, and obviously deduct some points based on how late they are, for example 2 points lost from the total each day they were late, giving up to 14 maximum... Maybe more per day considering they have an unfair advantage over the people who followed the rules and deadlines...

Lol, serious times...

I was considering not putting them up for the bonus points that are available. As they would indeed have an unfair advantage over "on-time" people.

The post has been drawn up - it is EPICALLY long. It will be posted as soon as tomorrow as I have the day off and may get bored of chasing people up :lol:

^*looks at previous page*

Nemesis Inferno said:
You can't blame Neal for this failure...

It's the people unable to meet the deadline who are at fault here, and maybe not reading the rules fully...

Shove them up tomoz if you can Neal... No rush...

So why the numerous posts of general 'this comp has failed'?

Just be patient... Neal will post them up when he's good and ready...

'Cause I'm an impatient bastard :D ... And I wanna see what people have done within the restrictions. Should be some nice little compact designs :)

I'm sorry guys. I was the first to send mine to Neal. s you know, the outbox is automatically deleted after a day or two, so by the time Neal told me he had lost all of his, I had lost my outbox...:/

I will try and re-do mine tonight, but now I'm going to have to re-do the story AND re-do the pictures :/

Apologies.

^ Same :/

EDIT: Have re-submitted. Not as good as my original post, but oh well, if it means everyone else's gets posted, that's good enough :)