What's new

RCT3 Competition 1: B&M

Same, but my design sucks anyway :lol: Oh well I'm just going to keep editting it then enter it anyway.

I have 1 entry already, but personally want another week as well. So 1 more vote in favour of that and it is done.

Meaning, if you want to edit the one you've submitted (and you know who are ;) ), you can.

Since I now have RCT working (albeit without Wild), you may now discount my original ideals behind an extension as I should be more than finished by the 26th now...

Mine has also been sorted and sent off...

Neal if you have any trouble with one of my photos like I was having when I previewed the post tell me and I'll send it to you again...

Today is deadline day! :shock:

And my PM box has spacked up BIG TIME!!! I have nothing apparently. My inbox and sentbox has been wiped. So I will need all entries in again, even those 3 of you that already have posted them. Sorry. Nothing to do with me, I blame the management.

If you have already sent them, it should be a quick copy and paste job anyway. Thank God! *wipes brow*

I am about to send a generic email to you all now I've sobered up a bit :lol:

Don't forget the story, and 7 shots (including 2 overviews - 1 day and 1 night).

I will keep pestering for entries so we can hopefully keep this on time, can't wait to see all of your creations.

Lots of Love, Neal xx

7 :shock: I thought it was 5 INCLUDING the 1 day and 1 night :/

Ah well. Will send it over tonight as I'm at school currently :)

Yes Ciall. 7 shots in total.

Could those that haven't yet submitted please do so asap. I am at the moment composing one EPICALLY long post! :lol:

Late people should be docked points imo :p

Look forward to see what else people have come up, i.e. similarities in layout or theme...

I don't have time to rewrite my entry this weekend, am i disqualified or may i submit at a later date? I originally submitted well within the deadline :(

I am presently chasing up late entries. Attempting to get a larger proportion of the coasters in. We have half at the moment.

I'm presently thinking of potential penalties :lol:

That's not fair, i completed and sent mine well before the deadline, but i don't have time to write my entry this weekend.