What's new

Rate the Sig and Avatar - II

Hey... the coaster looks nice, even though it is an SLC. Somehow, the red and terracotta in the foreground works great with the sky. too bad that you can see a dangling leg in the sig. Still, I'd say it's a 10. Out of 10.

^^ Which SLC is that?

^ 10 for the avatar. It's unique but I don't really get it.
10 for the sig. Very nice. Goliath is also quite a picturesque coaster.

^ 10 for the avatar. Van Halen OMFG!!!!! <3 :p

8 for the signature, I don't really know what to sat about it, but Its not too bad xD :lol:

10 for both. Awesome set. Blue, red and white, without any unnecessary stuff. simple and stunning.

madhjsp said:
It's unique but I don't really get it.
It's a warning sign telling drivers to look out for moose. You propably have similiar ones in England, like "sheep crossing road" or something. And believe me, it's much worse to hit a moose than a sheep. Those signs are common all over Norway, at least south of Trondheim.

^ England!?! Like I'd want to live there... I'm from the US of A, sir! Never seen a sheep crossing here, but there are millions of deer crossing signs, and I have seen alligator and bear crossings as well.

^^ I concur, Van Halen is simply amazing :--D

Avatar: 10, it works so well. Had been hopeless if it didn't show he entire ride, though.
Sig: 10, too. Not much to say there but 10.

Ava: 8/10 Too far out, and the ride doesn't stand out enough.
Sig: 10/10 For a fellow Ice Hockey fan. :p

Both are worth a 10. Best shots of MF I've ever seen, crowned by a blue sky. Beautiful.

I made this set like.. a year ago.. good man.. ;)

Ava: 8/10.. picture could be a better angle, and font could be better, but still nice
Sig: 8/10.. Same as ava

My style has changed over time, IE my set, but I still enjoy the classics.. :lol: