What's new

Post all games here!

Ollie said:
I got 7 in the CF one, and I got 5 in the Alton one. :p

Well done - The Alton one is quite hard too... The CF one is for those who are far too obsessed :p

I've made a couple more now - nice productive day in the office. I may make one for Taylor, where every answer is "somewhere near Spain" ;) :lol:

onslaughtxi2.png

http://onslaught.playr.co.uk/about.strategy.html

Cab you beat my score?? (wave number)

how did you get addicted to it? you only get to play it for 10 minutes before it says congrats - now buy the full game

I gave in and got the game. Luckily the whole thing was on a file sharing site. It's great fun and it kept me entertained for a few hours today. I wouldn't say it's worth what they're charging for it though.
I just like things like this though you can just play it easily or try really hard to make the perfect camp-site as you have to be aware of things such as keeping elderly people away from teenagers making sure there's enough entertainment and you're marketing it right to beat competing camp-sites.

That really aggravates me (it's pick on Ollie weekend :lol: ).

Some poor bloke has spent weeks slaving to produce the game. He's trying to entertain, and get himself (or herself) a reputation for producing fun games.

You come along and steal it. this isn't some faceless organisation like EA, where you could (almost, but not quite) justify pirating the software. £50 on the shelf price for a game is a lot - and if it's a bad game, you don't want to pay for it, it's a big risk.

however, this poor guy has just been done out of a fiver, or a tenner or something. It's money that goes directly (pretty much) to the actual guy sitting there doing the coding. If he doesn't get returns, he's not going to keep on writing games. If he stops writing games, it's one less coder out there bringing new, original and fun ideas to the industry. It's another opportunity for EA to excuse the continuous dross they release.

So don't steal from the little man!