What's new

Port Aventura |"Shambhala"| B&M Hyper

I am just such a joker right?

Anyway, the theming on this coaster is already fantastic, so fingers crossed they go all out on the rest of it! I would cream if I saw a waterfall falling from a mountain into the splashdown pool.

Ethan said:
I am just such a joker right?

Anyway, the theming on this coaster is already fantastic, so fingers crossed they go all out on the rest of it! I would cream if I saw a waterfall falling from a mountain into the splashdown pool.

I've been waiting for this to crop up. Would look amazing.

Another bunch of photos from http://elblogdedream.wordpress.com/

sh03063.jpeg

Artsy shot

sh03064.jpg

Looks vertical from this angle...

sh03065.jpeg

Gorgeous first drop against blue sky :)

sh03067.jpeg

sh030617.jpg

th720_341db24279e9fb0e6a0eaa32f09685c7.jpg

You can see first themeing details on the buildings

sh030616.jpg

This confirms a very short splash bit (understandable, since it's halfway through the ride...)

sh030618.jpg

Queueline building or restaurant?

sh030628.jpeg

You can tell PA is a Spanish park when you see its flag still hanging from the day the coaster was topped off...

sh030630.jpg

"The hills are alive with the sooound of music..." :D

Source: El Blog de Dream and PAfans.com

Those buildings are looking amazing. I can't wait to see it completed. I love how they've got that HUGE staircase like Baco. Ha!

I was about to post that, Mushroom :p

So, this is the official song for Shambhala. Hopefully it won't be played as a loop, or else we will shoot our brains after 5 minutes of waiting.

Nothing beats the catchy/silly tune played in Furius Baco's queueline though ;)

Looks like they've reached the MCBR:

th720_71dc43621b5a8b5e0aeb09a6f2b812eb.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the photo :roll:

Source: fonsekilla from PA-Community.com

-lofty- said:
Wow. Just such an Epic soundtrack.

Oriol. I LOVE the Baco soundtrack <3

I love it too!
Still remember it clearly, though it's 3 years since my last ride on that beauty.
It's so catchy, especially when you are waiting in the queue in a couple of hours... -.-

But, GOD DAMNIT! Shampoo looks amazing!

tks said:
Didn't you used to be able to see a really bad B&M Sit-Down from that view?
Slag.

I'm really looking forward to the coaster now, I doubt it will be long until they finish the coaster to be honest, they've only got the drop from the MCBR and the little hill before the final brake run.

^Then theres the rest of that lovely theming we need to see of course. :wink:

Also, what is this wall for you reckon? theming towards Shambhala's tunnel? :?

th720_47fed081d3f630ce76bb6ba64ee1656f.png

Absolutely no idea that that wall is, let's hope they actually theme that wall, not like they did with Baco's tunnel of pointlessness.

Eurgh that tunnel on Baco, if you can call it a tunnel, is gross!

Hopefull that wall will have some snow on it!

if you look closer, it's not actually a "wall". It's actually TWO walls. The red platform near the structure shows this, it's actually hidden behind one. Also, the black line is a shadow cast on top of the closer wall.

Could this be a pathway of some kind leading to a view of the tunnel? There's also what looks like the start of a path of some kind UNDER Khan to the left of the image.