CF Legend
alexr said:
http://www.pleasurebeachexperience.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29
IMG_0040.jpg

Stab me in the eyes. repetivly.

Mackem Lad

Mega Poster
slappy mcguire said:
Can't decide. Makes it look like the ride is to be sponsored by the NF.

Also reeks of the 'kiss me kwik' tacky side of Blackpool. I want to like the look, but it just doesn't sit right somehow.

Me and you both, it's very 80s.

They've done a great job with them, no doubting that, but I'm not overly keen on them either.

Looking forward to seeing how the new entrance pans out, the pay stations made it quite congested and were starting to look a little grubby.

Martyn B

CF Legend
^ My thoughts exactly. Stupid bloody booths.

Whilst it looks like they've done a job with the trains, I dont personally like it. A dark blu train, with red track, and dark blue supports....yuk.

However, on a plus side, it is good to see the PB showing that they do care about their rides. Its been a while....

Ollie

CF Legend
Why do they still have the stupid thing on top of the front car? When you go front row it blocks most the view.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Dave said:
It might be deflect wind so it isn't so harsh on the people in the front row

If they are for that purpose, would they not have removed them when it had stalling issues ages ago?

Scott88

Hyper Poster
alanm4072 said:
the train looks really nice but it would be a lot better if it had the pleasure beach logo on the front :)

The logo will be added onto the trains before the new season.

Not sure who posted it, but there is nothing to 'deflect' the wind from the riders at the front, that is just the way the trains are designed.

Lofty

CF Legend
Anyone guessing there is going to be complaints about how Non-PC it's going to be? I think there will be some sad, pathetic, lonely moron who does!

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I don't understand why people hate it.

It couldn't be more right for Blackpool. It's hideous, gar-garish and brilliantly tacky.

kimahri

CF Legend
I hate britishness so the amusingly hideous, garish and tackyness just gets turned into annoying and hate.