What's new

pixar

A

Anonymous

well..

i think the best film pixar have made is finding nemo because of the emotions it portrays

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
^Yeah, good one that. Myself, I prefer Toy Story 2 or Monsters, Inc., and I can't really see the bad things in Cars. Yeah, it might be the weakest of them, but it's a lot better than most other films out there. Only saw Ratatouille once, and it was good. Quite original and all that, and the love story doesn't kill the plot completely (I LOVE the Pixar films because few of them actually have a love subplot). The Incredibles was good, but I'd say that Pixar should leave human stories to others. They can make a good movie about bugs, cars, toys, fish, whatever, not everyone can.
Last, Wall(dot)E is spectacular. Less fun moments like the other films, but a lot laughable in it as well. I look forward to Up too.

Last, dogie, just a piece of advice: You'll look much more "pro" and respectable if you use proper punctuation and capitalisation. Your spelling and grammar is good, but it looks a little "rushed". Give it some effort, and put in a bit more content, then you'll be into the site in no time. And it makes it easier to read your posts too.

A

Anonymous

Appologies

I am sorry for the way i type quickly and admit that it is rushed, but I would like to inform all of the comunity that I am realy bad at spelling also but will try to improve.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
^No problem, we're all bad at something. And a simple spellchecker may solve that problem. If you're using FireFox, get AdBlock Plus as well. Just deactivate it on CF.

And yeah, by the way, I never saw A Bug's Life. Don't think it's too good, though.

And the Pixar shorts, they are hilarious. "For the Birds", "Presto", "Burn(dot)E", "Jack-Jack Attack"... hilarious. All of them deserve a good 10.

Out of the ones I have seen, I'd rank them like this:

1. Toy Story
2. Monster's Inc
3. Nemo / Toy Story 2
4. Ratatouille
5. Wall-E
6. A Bugs Life
7. Cars
8. The Incredibles

A

Anonymous

Pixar™

1. Finding Nemo
2. Cars
3. Monsters Inc
4. A Bugs Life
5. The Incredibles
6. Ratatouille
7. Wall-E
8. Toy Story
9. Toy Story 2

DreamWorks™

1. Shrek 2
2. Shrek 3
3. Shrek 1
N/A. Shrek 4 (Coming Summer 2009)

elmerfudd

Mega Poster
Toy story 1 & 2, hands down. Im nearly 18 and i still love it, and i cant wait for toy story 3, which is rumoured to be in 3D.

Bugs life and Monsters Inc aint too bad eaither.