What's new

Phantasialand | Taron | Intamin launched

Ethan

Strata Poster
I don't think so. The weirdly placed supports were actually just a part of Taron's layout we didn't predict!

Dar

Hyper Poster
There is that whacking great trench on the river quest side of the site with nothing in it yet. I wonder if it's going to be queue or ride?

Ethan

Strata Poster
I'm guessing that's a passageway for something else but I could be wrong. I won't be annoyed if there's a second coaster but what space would there be for theming?

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Looks too slow. I don't know if the trains will be able to have enou... Oh wait sorry, chimed in too early on how the first test run will clearly indicate the entire ride experience for Taron. :razz:

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
Hyde said:
Looks too slow. I don't know if the trains will be able to have enou... Oh wait sorry, chimed in too early on how the first test run will clearly indicate the entire ride experience for Taron. :razz:
I agree. Even a snail moves faster than Taron. When the ride opens it will be extemely boring, due to it's low speeds.

Ben

CF Legend
^Taron is never a low speed ride! Get on Taron in the back and it'll be super speedy it always is!

Ben

CF Legend
cjbrandy said:
Has anyone ever anticipated a test POV for a coaster more than this one?? I sure as hell haven't!

Oh god I've never been so excited for a POV in my life! I hope we get a reverse one soon as well I wanna see you what Taron is like from the rear view.

Dar

Hyper Poster
According to Loopings, they've started the pull through test:

081115phantakar.jpg

TilenB

Strata Poster
A couple of photos I've taken on Saturday. Brakes/launch part (not sure which) are still under physical protection, which is an indication no actual testing has happened during the past few weeks. Maybe we can expect some towards the end of the winter season.

22620453743_1c2c87b49a_c.jpg

23247577005_885c3291b0_c.jpg