What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

Stefan Glas

Roller Poster
I've got two ideas about the rental film equiptment truck:
Option A:... they were bringing back the Film Equiptment of the building documentation.

Option B: They started recording a trailer when the employees test day was on monday with doing shots of rookburgh with people for a trailer and did some last shots without of the restaurants for e.g. for some screens in rookburgh, or behind the sceenes stuff like in the "Europapark" for the ride "Piraten in Batavia".

View attachment 9724View attachment 9725
translation: egripment supports you with audio visual camera support for tv productions

Louis Heyvaert

Roller Poster
PHL-infos posted an interesting picture of the Hotel wall on Facebook:
View attachment 9728
Seeing this i believe more in my theory for a wintertraum opening, the hotel is not finished yet and they can’t open a hotel without anouncing it a few weeks before. Rookburgh is anounced since the beginning as a hotel-park expansion so it will be very unlogic they open the park part at is own without the hotel.

Peter Immelmann

Mega Poster
PHL-infos posted an interesting picture of the hotel on Facebook:

Ah, now comes that roof I was waiting for. ? Although I haven't expected it to go on top of that part of the hotel, it makes me feel very optimistic that the rusty portal gets some roof-like structure as well. I just couldn't believe that these poles sticking out on both sides of the facade are anywhere near final. Hope I end up being right in this regard. Very curious to see it being finished! ?

lauraa

Roller Poster
Option A:... they were bringing back the Film Equiptment of the building documentation.

Definitely not. That company provides big equipment Camera Cranes, Dollys, etc… definitely not stuff you use for building documentation. It would occupy way too much space and it's easier to just use drones then, given that nothing looks polished anyway. This is definitely for professional film production, it has to be for tv spots or similar.

lostfrequentie

Roller Poster
Definitely not. That company provides big equipment Camera Cranes, Dollys, etc… definitely not stuff you use for building documentation. It would occupy way too much space and it's easier to just use drones then, given that nothing looks polished anyway. This is definitely for professional film production, it has to be for tv spots or similar.
Im the netherlands they do shows like The Voice and other big shows so I bet tv spot

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
That is an interesting thought. What do you guys think? Should we wait an respect the fact that phl doesn't provid us any info at all. Or just ignoring that?
You aren't entitled to anything from them. Its their project. Something that people have been working on for years, far longer most likely than the mere 3 years we have had to wait. Not to mention the f***ing pandemic on at the moment which will clearly have changed their plans and tactics (given the start of a marketing campaign with the Gazette and trailer which then didn't continue into the new season).
Its their thing, their passion project, they have the right to release stuff when and how they please. Its incredibly disrespectful to ruin things for them especially in these challenging circumstances. And for Vekoma's side of things (if this is how you've got this leak) it looks incredibly bad for them if they cannot uphold the NDA in their contract for projects. Do you not care about damaging their reputation either?

Maybe you'll understand such concepts when you grow up and stop being so entitled.

Littlebrotoby

Roller Poster
You aren't entitled to anything from them. Its their project. Something that people have been working on for years, far longer most likely than the mere 3 years we have had to wait. Not to mention the f***ing pandemic on at the moment which will clearly have changed their plans and tactics (given the start of a marketing campaign with the Gazette and trailer which then didn't continue into the new season).
Its their thing, their passion project, they have the right to release stuff when and how they please. Its incredibly disrespectful to ruin things for them especially in these challenging circumstances. And for Vekoma's side of things (if this is how you've got this leak) it looks incredibly bad for them if they cannot uphold the NDA in their contract for projects. Do you not care about damaging their reputation either?

Maybe you'll understand such concepts when you grow up and stop being so entitled.

Well said. I am desperate to see a POV and overview of the area, but I can wait until something official is released, as I think the rest of us should too!

Phantasialand obviously have something very special planned for us all, and don’t want anything spoiled. If anything, all this waiting just gets me more excited!

emoo

Hyper Poster
This thread is F.L.Y.ing by so fast I would have missed that had it not been rightly called out.

Asking why you should show respect while showing no respect in an attempt to encourage lack of respect and only contributing a turd? :rolleyes:

Wall updates please, or new paintings will do. That has come round and I am sucked in by the saga of layers being added by the park.

Timo

Roller Poster
That's a bit hypocritical though, as we're also checking out pictures of the construction site that have been shot through fences, underneath doors etc

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
No problem to see picture from a drone but someone want to share a video and this is the end of the world... come one guys?
Drone flying is also illegal. Totally not in support of that either.

But never mind someone peaking over a fence to photograph against park rules, this is in regard to leaking private documentation/footage. Its another worse level of disrespect and disregard to those involved.