What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

Gazza

Giga Poster
It would be cool if in the dark ride section they rotate the seats side to side, sort of a lite version of what happens on Harry Potter.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Quick poll:

Are you:
A) Single
B) Married
C) Divorced
D) Waiting for Rookburgh?

Just asking cos it seems like everyone is watching this like a hawk and as soon as an opening date is announced literally all of us are gonna flock there.
We should make it a date, an unofficial last minute Live, if you will. Make up for sh*t year we've had so far. I mean, most of us are gonna be there anyway, right? May as well all hook up and make it a thing.

Who's in?

lostfrequentie

Roller Poster
Quick poll:

Are you:
A) Single
B) Married
C) Divorced

Just asking cos it seems like everyone is watching this like a hawk and as soon as an opening date is announced literally all of us are gonna flock there.
We should make it a date, an unofficial last minute Live, if you will. Make up for sh*t year we've had so far. I mean, most of us are gonna be there anyway, right? May as well all hook up and make it a thing.

Who's in?

That was what I tought too, the grate wall meeting

Im in

Edward13

Roller Poster
There was a huge second crane over rookburgh this morning. Not sure what it lifted in but it was gone by 11am

*edit* it's back

Last edited:

DeathmetalmikeNL

Roller Poster
Quick poll:

Are you:
A) Single
B) Married
C) Divorced

Who's in?

D!

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
Given how narrow the space is with the ice rink and extra winter stalls I imagine this year will see a total reworking of the layout on the square. Priority given to spreading out the stalls more and no ice rink.
Presuming the Rookburgh queue or at least not all of it is no longer necessary come late November. The extension queue for the opening of Batavia which winds its way through parts of Europa Park is now rarely fully utilised anymore.

Edward13

Roller Poster
I had a look at the Hotel this evening and I could see that some of the rooms have not had their electrics finished yet so the hotel definitely isn't ready yet

Louis Heyvaert

Roller Poster
I had a look at the Hotel this evening and I could see that some of the rooms have not had their electrics finished yet so the hotel definitely isn't ready yet
Seeing this know i think my theory will be right.
It is gonna open, the que line in berlin, the twitter post it is coming this season that is pretty much confirmed.
But if it is true what you say edward i think it is going to be by the start of wintertraum. They won’t open it for public without hotel so wintertraum starts at the end of november i think so they have still a few months.
The staff opening is an introduction for the staff i think from now one the staff wil get to know fly, and the bars and shops and that also takes a few weeks. And an opening in oktober will be so weird because the park is dead then tickets for 28€ that is not going to happen. With wintertraum they can anounce it on tv and stuff and the new area will be a nice way to finish the season with bang and rewin some of the losses they have made at the beginning of the season.

Ethan

Strata Poster
Uhm I thought everybody knows? During the station, lift and darkride part the seats are rotated side by side.
I think you've misunderstood. I think they meant seats that rock side to side, not the arrangement of seats during the first part.