What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

toofpikk

Mega Poster
Wasted time speculating on it unless you know for sure. Some parks will have technicians assigned one ride, which would make sense to have a team ready for the opening of such a big (prototype) ride going on - have a group who are accountable and always present rather than roaming/blanket teams of engineers who deal with multiple rides around the parks which is what a lot of parks do.

I guess it does 100% confirm that silly logo though. I was gonna quote myself from like 100 pages ago about the wall entrance and saying how it wasn't yet finished but I also said I doubted that would be the logo. Interesting developments nonetheless and it's certainly promising to expect an opening of some sort before the end of 2020 season!

SlMON

Roller Poster
Or this person printed that hoodie for themselves and it's just a one time thing… or that hoodie isn't even new… who knows.

I don't think that you order a pallet of clothes to give them to employees if it doesn't fit.There are usually 4 sizes ordered and then we see how the cut is, if you like it, it is usually bought in larger quantities, so it is unlikely that the employee got one to put it on privately I think that it could be a teaser because if he would wear it in the park without permission he would have to pick up an announcement I think that's extra.

Christian

Hyper Poster
Except for the hotels I dont remember theme dressed technicians at Phantasialand, usally they just wear something plain (black) with a small PHL logo. For the hotel technitians they are dressed to the theme. A technician I called at Hotel Matamba had the usual african uniform that all other staff wear. Not just a hoodie with a Black Mamba logo. This guy is probably some kind of worker assigned specifically to the construction of Rookburgh but I dont get why he is walking around Berlin. Maybe he's just saying hi to a friend? Or PHL just gave FLY hoodies to their technitians to walk around in and tease Rookburgh? But it is really wierd for staff at PHL to not have the area specific uniform or atleast a neutral PHL uniform.

Winjas007

Roller Poster
Who took this? Is this a teaser? Inside a building with look at the entrance/exit of Rookburgh?

Gesendet von meinem FIG-LX1 mit Tapatalk

SlMON

Roller Poster
and in the background you can see corridors to the rooms and a staircase to the top
as someone has already said through the round window below what was tilted

Ethan

Strata Poster
You know if you're that annoyed at shaky pics you can simply... not read this thread?

Thanks for the photo Simon, it doesn't reveal much but it's a photo nonetheless. I think we can all agree this entire thread is a garbage fire, but it's our garbage fire and I love it just the way it is.

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
Screenshot_20200830-202900_Instagram.jpg

F.L.Y.'s trains now have some decorative scrollwork on them between rows. A condensed version of the "Air Rail Company" dragon wings logo. ARC plays a key role in the area's narrative and the logo makes a few appearances elsewhere in its theming.
On Phantafriends it was also reported a lot of tests were run today and some even with actual riders.