What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

Bentleya

Mega Poster
FOMO Coaster visited Vekoma today and he confirms - F. L. Y. is set to open in 2020 now ?

Fingers crossed, although - i'm still not counting on it opening this year.
I've been holding out booking a visit to Phantasialand for a couple of years now and will only be making the plunge when F.L.Y. has opened and been operating for a few weeks.

Peter Immelmann

Mega Poster
Whether reliable or not, if Vekoma just confirms that it "is set to open in 2020", doesn't it just mean that technically it's ready to be run? This is actually what I have suspected given that it seemed to me that test runs are done since quite a bit.

Rupert

Mega Poster
I was just looking at booking for a weekend in November but was holding off as didn’t think Fly would be open this year. If it does though, I’ll be there like a shot. It’s already got an absurdly good collection of rides, with Fly it’ll be really a tier above.

munshun

Roller Poster
I need a little more than some unsourced text by a user with seven posts to buy this.

I don't think anyone is trying to convince you to buy anything. I'm pretty sure only few really cares if you don't buy it. If I get some info from someone I trust, I share it. Would you tell me please what's the magic number of posts for a member of this forum to be considered worthy of sharing news, especially unsourced? ?

Benenen

Hyper Poster
I don't think anyone is trying to convince you to buy anything. I'm pretty sure only few really cares if you don't buy it. If I get some info from someone I trust, I share it. Would you tell me please what's the magic number of posts for a member of this forum to be considered worthy of sharing news, especially unsourced?
Ah sorry mate, I didn't mean to come across so sassy or mean. I've seen it before on forums where someone makes an account and immediately posts something fake to troll people so naturally my guard was up when I saw your post history.

I had a look at the sky scraper city link but all I could translate was some news about new restaurants at Energylandia. Did FOMO himself post something about Fly on that forum?

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Just to save you all a type
4715ad8058269e4e2215c7f12e98f85b.jpg

munshun

Roller Poster
Why don't we just ask @FOMO Coaster himself? He is a member on here after all.
YES, do that, because I'm probably lying after all ?
You guys don't trust anyone, do you?

At the end of his post FOMO wrote:
"W poniedziałek dodam, ogłoście to całemu światu
emoji16.png
" which translates to: I'll add it (the news) at monday, spread it to the whole world.
I thought it was great idea to do that, but oh boy, I obviously couldn't be more wrong ?
Don't kill the messenger ?

Ethan

Strata Poster
Like many here, I don't take anything as fact until there's solid evidence. Even the most reliable sources get it wrong somethings. Besides, I have no idea who this Fomo guy is anyway.

munshun

Roller Poster
Like many here, I don't take anything as fact until there's solid evidence.

Nobody asks you to do so. You are aware of the fact, that we are still talking about roller coasters, and it supposed to be fun?

I have no idea who this Fomo guy is anyway.

Great. Probably you will be disappointed, but many have no idea who this Ethan guy is, and yet they are able to read your comments and not undermine them. Shocking, right?
?

toofpikk

Mega Poster
@Ethan I am surprised you have never heard of Fomocoaster, who is a somewhat active and reputable source on these forums and has been very vocal in supplying strong updates for energylandia developments.

Thank you @munshun for bringing this information to the forums.

I am always surprised at how discussions become immature so quickly as soon as someone is pulled up on something. Why do you all care so much to actually put the effort into posting something that is not constructive in any way? I will never understand.

TimelyShyHorsefly-size_restricted.gif