What's new

Phantasialand | Chiapas | Water Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
Re: Phantasialand | Chiapas?| "Water Ride"

Wow!! that drop really is super STEEP!!! It is going to be awesome. I wish they could open it by mid august as i could visit the park then, but that seems unlikely

Ethan

Strata Poster

Nom.

B0CdbFf.jpg

FdFVs1e.jpg

A0VTYNp.jpg

b2bkO51.jpg

peep

CF Legend

MOAR WATERFALLS!!!!

This thing is actually going to end up with more waterfalls than fountains at Blackpool at this rate.

post-465-0-27395900-1375741208_thumb.jpg

Looks like they've been modifying some of the other waterfall areas after the initial tests to maybe get a better flow/look.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster

I love the little detail of the clothes drying over the balcony's! Little touches like this make this park special.

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster

More waterfalls, and it looks great!

210493d1375901494-2013-neuheit-water-ride-chiapas-intamin-phantasialand-image-1-.jpeg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er0KrZQJYbY[/youtube]

peep

CF Legend
Re: Phantasialand | Chiapas | "Water Ride"

Ah fantastic, glad to see the rumoured waterfalls either side of the steep drop are true, going to look incredible <3

Ben

CF Legend

^He's just upset because the park that pisses all over Disneyland Paris already is adding another thing that will make it better.

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster

It looks incredible. I bet Amanda Thompson is desperate to go over and ride it :wink:

But seriously, I do hope Dragon Falls looks half this good after it's refurbishment.

peep

CF Legend

Nemesis of oblivion said:
But seriously, I do hope Dragon Falls looks half this good after it's refurbishment.

Hahahahahaha. Well done, you've just won a vote for funniest member of the year from me. Good work.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster

^ That is easily the best picture i have seen of the ride, just looks so idyllic.

Anyway, THE BOATS ARE ON SITE!!!!!!!!

post-1923-0-81584100-1376175902_thumb.jpg

peep

CF Legend

Argh, this ride is just looking too beautiful.

Yeah I was waiting for a pic of the boats without plastic on them before posting it here. Soon we'll finally find out if it is 2 across or not!!

Tres excite <3

peep

CF Legend

So, wow ok. Sounds like it even tested today!! Unfortunately the guys on site didn't catch a photo of it so at some point over the next few days we could see pics of it going round. They seem to be getting lots of new angles which is exciting so they must have opened up some more paths. But yeah the below image makes me very happy...

post-3275-0-39059100-1376509140_thumb.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster

fefa's photo makes the forefront look amazing, but then the back looks all square and nasty. I'm probably the only one who thinks it looks tacky.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster

Someone over at coasterfriends has managed to snap a picture of the back of the boat.

214047d1376560331-2013-neuheit-water-ride-chiapas-intamin-phantasialand-2013-08-15-11.03.16.jpg

Looks quite strange, but interesting :)

Ethan

Strata Poster

If there aren't Fajita scent cannons all over the queue I will be very disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.