What's new

Paultons Park | Tornado Springs | New Area | 2021

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Both Sierra sidewinder and Dwervelwind have the same lift, track wise Sierra sidewinder keeps this flat style all the way while Dwervelwind get thicker. So unless we see thicker track at some point its more likely to be Sierra and with that tweet Expedition coaster
mentioned. yea probably Sierra clone
View attachment 5155
View attachment 5156
I got to ride Sierra and though it was a sweet spinner, I would have preferred Dwervelwind, but its still a great addition for the:)
But Spider Man Doc Ock's Revenge has 3-tube track, and that is a clone of SS.

kai phillips

Roller Poster
To be fair its probably a normal spinner but we obviously haven't seen an extreme spinner with a lift hill yet so let's not rule it out too early.

Niles

Giga Poster
So far all the coasters at paulton's are clones, cobra is identical to 2 apart from a helix, so i dunno if they will change the streak.

Hopefully they do change and we get a custom layout, but i think Sierra clone is pretty likely now.

InsomniaMelon

Mega Poster
Sorry it was me who said Pterosaur was custom but then I realised I was wrong and deleted the comment. But I do remember someone saying Velociraptor was custom when it opened so I thought it still was now

airtime_uk_ash

Mega Poster
I have a feeling it could be something completely new like a mack big dipper layout with spinning trains. Sort of in between their regular spinner and an xtreme model.

InsomniaMelon

Mega Poster
I have a feeling it could be something completely new like a mack big dipper layout with spinning trains. Sort of in between their regular spinner and an xtreme model.
I dunno. They might try and do a gimmick - it’s nothing they’ve done before but some of the hints on Twitter had branding similar to Thorpe Park so maybe this is a new direction. Alternatively it will just be a normal spinner just to keep the same crowd of people coming back to the park who went to PPW back in 2011/12 and are now growing out of Peppa Pig and Lost Kingdom.

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Please stop. It's gonna be a family spinner, almost definitely a SSW clone.

This should surely be enough of a not-so-subtle hint towards it being a Sierra Sidewinder clone? ;)
As said before, Paulton's Park has done an amazing job with this teaser campaign; they've got us coasterfans interested for sure, and I'd imagine the public gets a kick out of it too - watching the events unfold via Twitter as opposed to a more commonly used sequence of posters and signs following up to a very exciting announcement.

elephant58

Hyper Poster
Or maybe it’s just a hint that it’s simply a Mack spinning coaster in general? Like that’s the name of another Mack spinner, maybe that’s all they’re going for.

Niles

Giga Poster
I've been doing some "serious" searching, and i cant find a Sierra Swirl cake, they could have gone for any type of real american cake but they went with this name, we know they like to hint at stuff with "storm Mac", and i bet they know were talking about it all.

I think they know exactly what there doing and there giving us hints. :)

Last edited:

elephant58

Hyper Poster
I've been doing some "serious" searching, and i cant find a Sierra Swirl cake, they could have gone for any type of real american cake but they went with this name, we know they like to hint at stuff with "storm Mac", and i bet they know were talking about it all.

I think they know exactly what there doing and there giving us hints. :)
Yeah, maybe because it’s the only cake to share a name with a Mack spinning coaster.