What's new

Parc Asterix |"Oz'Iris"| B&M Invert

nealbie

CF Legend
Just 10 days to go! Between this thing and Zeus I might just be in roller coaster heaven <3<3<3

Soooooooooo uber excited!

Martyn B

CF Legend
Anyone else notice the strange control booth? Firstly, on Saturday the guy in there looked like Dr Robotnik off of Sonic, and secondly, it looked like the controls for it were all apart of this large chair the chap was sitting in. He appeared to be controlling it with 'joy stick' style controls that were on the arms of this large chair type device.

I have never seen that before and I thought it was quite neat. Well, either that, or he was disabled....

Mark9

Roller Poster
Martyn B said:
Anyone else notice the strange control booth? Firstly, on Saturday the guy in there looked like Dr Robotnik off of Sonic, and secondly, it looked like the controls for it were all apart of this large chair the chap was sitting in. He appeared to be controlling it with 'joy stick' style controls that were on the arms of this large chair type device.

I have never seen that before and I thought it was quite neat. Well, either that, or he was disabled....

The only other B&M I've seen the same thing on is Silver Star.