6893614232_c3637b77de.jpg

7039693667_e18f374abe.jpg

7039802451_a1d0e2e006.jpg

7039794277_f5d9052268.jpg

7039828343_a0de8252bc.jpg

6893725914_1a64c37620.jpg

7040041155_e44fccf884.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyril_grou ... 040031857/

I think I'm in love! Looking very good!!

peep

CF Legend
OMG it looks so beautiful. Really glad that main tunnel has mist. Just looks like a really great addition to the park, May really can't come quick enough :D

marc

CF Legend
Parc Asterix |"Oz'Iris"| B&M Invert

This looks good seems to flow well and it's quite long.

Everyone said Mamba looked slow until riding it, as normal povs give the layout that's all. They don't provide the feeling of actual riding.

Mark

Strata Poster
Very cool! I love the fact its a non-standard layout ie not Drop, vertical loop into wingover....

Nice amount of pacing and speed too. I imagine there is some consistent intensity in this. Certainly would like to ride this!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
This looks great. Not only does the coaster look good (besides maybe dying off a bit in the second half), but the theming looks good and the area around the ride looks very nice.

Good stuff Asterix! :D

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Absolutely gorgeous ride. The theming is very well done and looks stunning. The layout is stellar and I can just feel the forces in the first half of the pov. That overbanked turn and loop look chock full of positive G's. I, for one, don't think the drop off in pacing will be that big of a deal. That turn in between the 0-g rolls gives a nice breather before the second 0-g and the last few turns.

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
Probably the best new ride this year. Amazing theme great ride with some stellar inversions really wish I could come over seas to ride it. Prefect addition to the park and that layout is great <3

Lofty

CF Legend
Love how everyone's thinking it looks great new after a lot of people slated it during construction ;)

marc

CF Legend

I still think the rock work looks plastic but the actual coaster has always looked good as its different to the normal layouts.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
This ride is just packed with cool details. I love the dash of humor to it too. And the actual ride itself is loaded with great pacing, as said before that turn around is abit of a dead spot, but the finale zero-g and helix looks fantastic.

This is a cool addition here, look at 0:28 the way the water falls into the pit after the coaster.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIEJM6OhoLY[/youtube]

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
^ I don't think it dies, and i believe that the zero g is supposed to be taken slow.
Have you seen the zero g and the final helix behind the station? It doesn't look like it has died in those elements!

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
I think people are being a bit melodramatic when they say that this ride dies half way through. Well obviously its going to go slower, coasters DO lose speed. What do you expect?!

I think its suprising to see how fast this coaster accelerates off the lift, this is the first time we've seen one without a pre-drop, and maybe that's why people seem to think it dies half way through. Look at any other invert and it has similar pacing.

I think it looks ace personally and that people are complaining for the sake of it. Its long and it has a layout that **** all over The Swarm.

marc

CF Legend

I'm just going to ride it and see tbh that's the best way.

People slated The Swarm before it even opened I loved it. People rate Montu for me the mid course brake kills it.

Right now it's cold out, yes in France to, the coaster is brand new and we have no idea what time of the day that was and if it was warmed up. Inferno and even nemesis give totally different rides from when they are cold to when their warm.

I like the look of it, I never expected it to be the best invert but at least its a big investment and efforts been made.