What's new

Oddest Coaster You've Ridden

A bit odd and very tame, but mine has to be an inverted wild mouse at Hyde Park - which travels for the fair circuit. It was for the Christmas 'Winter Wonderland' event and the coaster was named the Christmas Coaster, a bit of a boring name! It was the only ride I could afford to go on as it was a hideous £4 to get on. It was an incredibly tame ride, and even though it was a wild mouse layout - it didn't hurt as it swung around the corners. And yes; it had too many brakes so it just seemed slow and not worth the money - although I remember it being surprisingly smooth (well, after quite a lot of walking from the London Dungeon, back when it was in Tooley Street). There was also a drop tower and a couple of other roller coasters, thrill rides and quite a lot of ghost trains, walkthroughs and fun houses but all of these were overpriced.

EastCoasterGeneral said:
X: No Way Out - WTF or better said: what's the point? (At least they've changed it now and all the stops are gone).
Lost Coaster of Superstition Mountain at Indiana Beach. <3
There's one more I should have mentioned and it's definitely the best of the bunch in addition to being so odd or should I say incredibly bizarre.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_AzsBwBxqw[/youtube]