What's new

Ocean Kingdom | Flying Over The Rainforest | B&M WingCoaster

Re: 2013 B&M Wingrider?

Some kind of natural (wood?) theme, maybe?

Frankly, I don't care about this coaster's location, as long is its a B&M wingrider then I'm happy!

According to RCDB, this a custom wingrider, so any clone theories should be dismissed, and as the "big attraction", I can hardly imagine this being small and short... :--D

The Wooden coaster that's being built there is going to be the longest in the world, so I wonder if they'll go for some record with the Wing coaster?

I presume this is the track that was first pictured ages ago then?

CPcisco said:
Are we sure that those brown supports in the background are for this coaster, because those are not looking like any B&M supports I have ever seen. The light blue ones farther back look to be more B&M like.
Guessing you didn't read this...
HZGarfield said:
These Green track is spotted in Ocean Kingdom,Zhuhai,Guangdong,China ,and it is a Wing Rider with light brown supports(Not Appeared in Pictures :angel: )

^ Ah read that differently. I read it as the supports had not yet appeared in pictures until that one.

CoasterCrazy said:
According to RCDB, this a custom wingrider, so any clone theories should be dismissed, and as the "big attraction", I can hardly imagine this being small and short... :--D

What are you talking about??

HZGarfield said:
They covered label with a new one
CIMG0708small.jpg
Don't know if anyone noticed, but that job number under the new label is the same as the one on the new label, so which park is getting the original track that started this discussion? Two new green wing coasters next year then? :?
Nic said:

Wow I just assumed that they were the same. :shock: Good spot there ECG. I guess we can start the rumor mill back up.

Edit: If B&M numbers their jobs sequentially, then there has to be 5 other B&M coasters this year at the very least. (7 in total)

Wow nice spot their.
Sound good if their is two coming, it's not unlikely, as their was 3 added this year.

owenrita121 said:
Wow nice spot their.
Sound good if their is two coming, it's not unlikely, as their was 3 added this year.
You really need to learn the different between Their, They're and There. ;)

The Ocean Kingdom wing rider will be announced at the IAAPA Asian Expo next week. Hopefully we shall see some layout shots.

There are apparently 3 Wing Coasters being built next year, with two being over seas.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Pictures that I will have to post later.

Edit: Now that I think on it, I may be mistaken reading the label. The track is green (same as Job No: 5305 and 5307), and looks to be about the same shade as the track found in China.

Seeing as how 5305 has all but disappeared, 5307 is in China, and 5302 has appeared with an overseas shipping crate nearby (but about 10-15 pieces infront of the plant), and all were the same shade of green, Im thinking my other post is wrong, and I just have pics of the China coaster before the shipping label was put on em.

Edit 2: Thank god for slow work days. So, I got really effin bored and zoomed in on the picture of the track at China currently. It looks like a brake run piece, but when I did a comparison of it to Wild Eagle, Swarm, X-Flight and Raptor...they dont look similar at all. A fin is in that one piece. Now, before I get slag for starting a rumor...I am asking for confirmation on whethet B&M ships the brake run pieces with either a filler so nothing crawls inside, or if they are shipped with the brakes already installed for the BRAKE RUN themselves, not a trim.

So the third one could be for Cedar point *possibly, or is that one going over seas too?

I think these are all going overseas currently.

okingdom2.jpg

Image of the revised plan for Ocean Kingdom shows the Wingrider in the back right.... (VERY small image though :p)
The mack supersplash is front left and the woodie has gone from plans.

Source: http://vhcoasters.com

Indeed....perhaps as a consequence of this, all evidence of this proposed coaster's existence has been conveniently removed from rcdb... http://www.rcdb.com/8991.htm

However, I do think that this would be a perfect addition to the park due to its location and the forest area at the front of the park. May still be on the cards for a few years time though! :--D

Courtesy of someone on TPR

It's official, from the park's Facebook page:

Something big is happening. Disaster Transport & Space Spiral will be dismantled this season to make space for @!!$!(*%%. We're sad to see them go, but are excited as we fly into the future. Stay tuned for more!

Not much more concrete than anything else but that heavily implies the alleged wing coaster is happening as said.