What's new

Notable Deaths 2011

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
One of the most creative and inspiring persons in the world is gone. I might disagree with Apple on a lot of stuff, but they and Jobs should be credited with this: They changed the way we use computers and other devices totally. Menu integration, user interface, marketing, linking of different product and services, and a way to appeal to the customers that nobody else have managed to do that well. You might critisize the amount of freedom you have with your iThingy, but you can't blame them for being difficult to use.
Again, even though I disagree with them, good luck to Apple and I wish his spirit will stay with the company for long to come. His death is to Apple what Walt's was to Disney.

As some people might put it, iSad.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
He's one of those people I've never heard about until he died. Seems like he was a popular, well recognised chap within his field.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Frank O'Connell, General Manager of Hersheypark, has passed away.

Will link the article as soon as I can find it :-(

Edit: It is on the Hersheypark Facebook page. Cant link it unfortunately.

Switching between the hideouts'...

Josh73

Giga Poster
You beat me to it, Intricks.
Anyway, it is sad. I wonder how much of an effect this will have on Construction. Whoops, just relized how being self-consumed that sounded, I'm sorry. He will be missed.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Josh73 said:
You beat me to it, Intricks.
Anyway, it is sad. I wonder how much of an effect this will have on Construction. Whoops, just relized how being self-consumed that sounded, I'm sorry. He will be missed.

I honestly had logged onto Facebook about 6 minutes after they had posted this.