Nemesis or The Swarm

• The Swarm

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Nemesis

Votes: 38 84.4%

• Total voters

Darren B

Giga Poster
Swarm is an excellent coaster, easily the best coaster to be built in the UK since Stealth, however, Nemesis is slightly better, not by a huge margin but better.

Nemesis holds the title of the best coaster in the UK, that's my opinion and one thats shared by many other enthusiasts. For me though The Swarm is also a strong contender, It's definitely in the same bracket as Stealth, Nemesis Inferno, Oblivion and The Big One.

herbinator

Mega Poster
I didn't enjoy nemesis as much as I thought I would. Maybe it's because of all the hype but I was expecting it to blow other rides out of the water and it just didn't. It is still a great ride and I really like it, but I don't think its exceptional.

Swarm I think is great until about halfway through then I think the end sort of lacks a bit for me, possibly just cause I really like the drop and it slowly gets less entertaining.

One vs the other I would give it just to The Swarm, just because nemesis for me is just good throughout but swarm starts off REALLY good then goes to good for a bit at the end.
Both are great but think swarm is slightly better.