Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nemesis Inferno (Piping Hot!!!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

aly

Mega Poster
Ultimate Coaster said:
aly said:
I don't think any other ride will ever top Nemesis.

Black Mamba is, at the VERY least, going to give Nemesis a run for its money as king of European inverts.

I was menaing in the UK. However when looking further I do agree with you on that one, Black Mamba is a very strong contender.

Aaron

Hyper Poster
Well I like nemesis for purely material reasons, yes it is hyped, but I don't hype it myself.

I love the way it just throws you around, it never lets you forget that it is in control, not you, it's just so fast it's still very scary for me at times.

kir

Hyper Poster
I hope even the fanboys out there have to agree that someone who travelled a very long way, ie from America, with great expectations of Nemesis, would proabably leave feeling slightly let down.

AeRo

Hyper Poster
I just don't think that Inferno can match the unique experience of Nemesis.....so it it Nemmy all the way!

A

Anonymous

Nemesis all the way, cause however much i love inferno, i gotto love the original the best. Its like a movie not many 2nd instalments beat the original do they, and i know this is off topic but the same will go with bubbleworks retheme no doubt about it the origonal will be the best and always will be.

Sam

Giga Poster
Nemesis. Much better.

But eugh this poll is so boring, as were all the other clones of it.

A

Anonymous

I think Inferno is better as the twisting drop then immediate loop and roll is great!

Scott88

Hyper Poster
I find it a really hard decision to make on which I find the better coaster. Inferno is a really good ride and I love its surrondings, but I just think Nemesis is just a bit better because of the themeing and the way its in such a tight space but still an amazingly good coaster.

A

Anonymous

both are kick-ass rides, but i really love the way nemesis doesnt really have a main drop so it picks its speed up more gradually 8)