Nemesis or Nemesis Inferno

• Nemesis (From A Different Dimension)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nemesis Inferno (Piping Hot!!!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

I thought that this was obviously going to go toward the original Nemesis but I have some weird friends who say Inferno is much better, so how about we settle this mano y mano, toe to toe, :) Nemesis or Nemesis Inferno, it's really that simple.

aly

Mega Poster
Nemesis. The whole ride screams atmosphere, not only when you enter that area of the park, but as soon as you walk into the queue line. I don't think any ither ride will eber top Nemesis.

Angel

Hyper Poster
Inferno.

Im not the tinyest Nemesis fan at all! Dont think its anything special just an average coaster in my eyes, which they both are but infernos always fun and thrilling so thats who gets my vote.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Well, from an outsiders point of view, I'd go with the good ol' Nemesis, as frankly NI doesn't really look too appealing, and rather short.

Also, I'm a rather big fan of the older B&M Inverts, as they are definately more intense and seem to give a better ride IMO than some of the newer models.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
N:I looks like one of the lower-end inverts. Nemesis is a classic- second invert ever built. It still seems to pack a punch and has a great layout that utilizes the man-made terrain and theming.

dc006f5086

Roller Poster
Nemesis all the way. N:I is really good but not amazing. Nemesis has a unique layout amazing theming and it is known around the world. N:I has nothing unique or different to offer compared to other inverts. But nemesis does. So nemesis wins by a long shot.

stevewalsh

Roller Poster
I think Nemesi Inferno is better, it more fun, and i prefer the longer first drop, the theming is also really good, and i want one of the 12 foot base cannons from the station! LOL

joe

Mega Poster
I change my mind about NI & Nemesis alot. Nemesis provided me a great thrill when I got off, and a huge adrenline rush. NI done the same, but the feeling wasn't as good as Nemesis's.

I still cant get over how Nemmy came 4th and Montu is alot better :p!

c&r

Mega Poster
Well let's compare

Nemesis: average with a good helix, and some kick arse themeing.
NI: Pure excrement.

I think you know my choice :-D.

kir

Hyper Poster
Haha, I first joined CF just as Nemesis Inferno opened back in 2003, and this was the very first topic I posted. How cute.

The age-old comparison, but it'll never get boring.

Nemesis Inferno wins hands down, the intensity, speed and smoothness (especially smoothness) seem much more apparent on Nemesis Inferno. Don't get me wrong, Nemesis has a very intense helix and the wingovers are taken at a nice pace, but everything else just seems either too rough or too forceless. Some points are too slow (turnaround) and some points are too fast (Zero-G) to be appreciated. It's time to let go of Nemesis, she's a pensioner already.

A

Anonymous

Mattb said:
I'd say inferno bit I have never ridden nemesis so it isnt't that hard a choice.

Well its not something you should really vote in then, if you've never ridden one.

Nemmy = Better. But it doesn't mean that I prefer it.

A

Anonymous

I think because of the generation i'm in its going to be Nemesis, growing up when coasters became big in the uk was quality and Nemesis was definatly a big factor in making me love coasters. It Scared the hell out of me when I first rode it, I was only 11 and it took a lot of persuading to get me on it. When I first rode Inferno I thought it was very tame in comparison though that was to be expected. Inferno's good but Nemesis is world class in comparison.

A

Anonymous

Nemesiss!! How could it be any other? Inferno's just a cheap ripoff of da original and best.

Macrae

Roller Poster
Hmm, tough choice, i'm not a huge fan of either. However Nemesis' themeing is excellent, so i'll swing for that!

Nemesis :D

Kaycee

Roller Poster
Nemesis, definitely.

Top-class theming, a unique layout that packs a punch every single second of the ride, its locations means tight corners and near-misses and it never fails to have me coming off grinning with tears down my face. Each ride I proclaim to be my best ride - I ALWAYS forget just how good it is. The ride screams atmosphere and intensity.

Inferno is alriiight...it's intense but I don't find it as pleasantly intense as Nemesis, in that I come off with the beginnings of a headache. I don't think it's as inspired as Nemesis - I think it was designed with the intent to be better than Nemesis and the actual result failed miserably. Uninspired, and the latter half is just boring. It's a good ride, and I like the tunnel (when the effects are working), but it just doesn't have that feeling of foreboding you get when you go near Nemesis' pit.