What's new

Most Disappointing Ride

Treeis

Mega Poster
Infusion. Just sheer pain from start to finish. I wouldent go on that ride if you paid me. Oh, and maybe big dipper for the same reasons. Far too bumpy.

I think Kumali when I went on it was a bit bland. I mean, considering how tall it is and how much fun the 270 drop looks, it didnt deliver any sort of "punch" whatsoever.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Still has to be Dueling Dragons. It never felt like a "full-ride" experience, you only get to ride half.

Snoo

The Legend
Each invert by itself still isn't a bad invert tbh. I do agree.. I wish they would have just combined it into one big ass epic ride.. but that might just be me. :D

Still my most disappointing has to be Shivering Timbers.

Nic

Strata Poster
Superman: The Escape

After seeing it on one of those "Worlds Greatest Thrill Rides" type shows when I was younger, I was really looking forward to it.

Yeah, it's ****.

Coastermaniac94

Mega Poster
Furious Baco, felt shorter than it was meant to be and Ritas launch is better than the this slow sluggish launch (0-84mph in 3.5 seconds)..... not great acceleration and cars are heavy

wakey1512

Roller Poster
All the hype, all the 15 million pounds, all the advertising, and a lacklustre, boring thrilless coaster. Any guesses?

Well done if you said Th13teen.

Mr. X

Roller Poster
I'd say Revenge of the Mummy at Universal Studios Florida. The ride itself doesn't do much, the restraints are terrible, it slams on the brakes so hard it's painful, and the "plot" of the ride makes no sense. I mean, who the heck thought Brendan Fraser asking for coffee would make a good ending? The whole ride is just a big WTF.

Ashstrodamus

Mega Poster
Ashstrodamus said:
Vampire at SFOG. It looked cool with lots of loops but was just a forceless and boring ride.
Vampire? Not quite sure where that came from but I actually meant to say the Ninja.

Snoo

The Legend
Mr. X said:
I'd say Revenge of the Mummy at Universal Studios Florida. The ride itself doesn't do much, the restraints are terrible, it slams on the brakes so hard it's painful, and the "plot" of the ride makes no sense. I mean, who the heck thought Brendan Fraser asking for coffee would make a good ending? The whole ride is just a big WTF.

That's my boy. Agreed fully.

Lucy

Hyper Poster
Personally, I enjoyed Revenge of the Mummy when I went to Florida but interesting to read another opinion :D

nadroJ

CF Legend
Mr. X said:

So wrong, that ride is epic. I love the random cheesey theming.

'PREPARE TO FORFEIT YOUR SOULS!!!!' *fire* *lasers*

Such epicness <3

marc

CF Legend
Mr. X said:

Do not go on the one in LA then as that does nothing.

I like the one in Orlando even more so after going there in December and it was giving air time lol.

Ben

CF Legend
Yeah, Mummy's fab, don't hate on it!

California's is a bit crappy, but, I still thought it was quite good. There's a lot WORSE in the World <3

Mr. X

Roller Poster
Of course there's a lot worse, but there wasn't one that was more disappointing! The one moment of airtime I got didn't make up for the rest of the ride. Hollywood's couldn't be more disappointing because I wouldn't expect anything good to begin with.

Jake

Strata Poster
Singapore's is the most fab. I think it combines the best parts of the other two. Although, the one in California was better than I expected, probably because all the hate people give it meant I rode it with no expectations...

Nic

Strata Poster
marc said:
Do not go on the one in LA then as that does nothing.
Yeah, especially when I went, it literally did nothing! haha, Sat down, locked the restraints, then it broke down, we had to be manually released and got kicked off the platform. Over an hour queuing for literally nothing. Eugh.

Mr. X

Roller Poster
Jake said:
Singapore's is the most fab. I think it combines the best parts of the other two. Although, the one in California was better than I expected, probably because all the hate people give it meant I rode it with no expectations...

Yeah, I saw a video of that version and liked that they redid the plot to remove the stupid fake ending thing and the coffee.