What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

WHATS WRONG WITH ROAR?!?

I quite enjoyed it.. considering my day was horrid when I went, it was the lone bright spot.

Credit number 150, some Pinfari death trap at Tivoli Friheden, hooray...

Credit number 175 this weekend hopefully =]

OK, just done a bit of working out, and if things go as plan...

My 375th will be something at Gilroy Gardens.

My 400th could be Revenge of the Mummy at USH, but, is more likely going to be something at Six Flags Magic Mountain (one of the last things we ride, so, it'll probably suck, yay!)

My 425th will be something at Disneyland or Castle Park.

My 450th will be something at Movie Park... :S

And my 475th COULD be something at Tusenfryd, or one of the Brighton Pier rides depending on when they happen.

But, should end the year on about 475-80! Only 110 credits to go... :p And it'll be fun to see if it actually works out ANYTHING like this xD

Ben said:
But, should end the year on about 475-80! Only 110 credits to go... And it'll be fun to see if it actually works out ANYTHING like this xD

What are you counting down to?

^ Probably saying he has another 110 credits to go for the entire year or something?

That's how I took it, anyways.

1. It's at SFA
2. It's terrible and HURTS
3. It's at SFA

Still better than what my milestone was.. GR.

My 650th is due to be something in Ireland. Knowing my luck it'll be a sodding Big Apple. :lol:

Then - all things going to plan, later in the year I'll be riding Mumbo Jumbo so I can say I've been on every operating theme park coaster in the UK.

Thank feck.

LiveForTheLaunch said:
^ Probably saying he has another 110 credits to go for the entire year or something?

That's how I took it, anyways.

Yeah, I meant that's about how many I am supposed to get before the end of the year!

My 50th wooden coaster was El Toro. It wasn't even planned, and I never even knew about it until we were back at the hotel on the internet.

I've just updated my coaster count, and my 250th was Mine Expressen at Fårup Sommerland!

http://www.rcdb.com/1057.htm

It's one of just 18 of these coasters, and only the 3rd one that I've ridden! Fantastic!

So, as planned, my 150th woodie was the ultra-boring Grizzly at California's Great America.

Medusa at 6FDiscovery Kingdom the next day was the last B&M in North America I needed to have the 'complete set'.

Just got back from the USA West Coast trip, where 2 milestones were hit!

400 - Kong, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

450 - Ghostrider, Knotts Berry Farm

One of the worst SLC's ever and a painful woodie. Yay!

My 400 was Deja Vu at Six Flags Magic Mountain and I'm well on track for 450 to be Bandit at Movie Park <3