What's new

MARCH 15th- UPDATE!

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
^ Sure throw a residential area in there.
But try to make it flow with the motels, ect....
In other words, try to make it look "city like" as much as you can.

Deano

Mega Poster
Oooh still looking great after the many months or dormentness. The wooden coaster going through the station roof is awesome.

Kayy, so be fair to these screens because the areas being shown are very incomplete, especially the one with "Plague".

SCR10-3.jpg

SCR11-3.jpg

Few new buildings and a pirate ship; I might modify the buildings and make them a bit bigger though.

SCR5-9.jpg

A few more new buildings, and a ride called "Twist", which is in need of a better name, so any help would be appreciated!

The Claw

Hyper Poster
OK I haven't been following this park recently so if I comment on something that's already been justified then please excuse me.

In the first and second picture, now I'm not too sure but it certainly looks like the woodie was zero-clearanced to fit Plague in. If not then I thought the Pirate ship swung higher than that, aw well, I guess it has been a while since I last played RCT2. If so then that's a no-no. I'd hate for you to edit that whole area just to move Plague one space away from the woodie because the buildings and stuff there do look really good. I sense much improvement since last time I saw your work, you're much better now than what I ever was. Another thing though is the oddly placed pebble path pieces. Is that supposed to be some way of making it look like it was a bodgey job making the path or that it's eroded over time?

In the last picture, things look pretty good although the monorail track seems to be floating in mid-air. You should support it. With the Top Spin you should colour it similar to the buildings that surround it first. As for the name, I got nothing I'm afraid. I'm not too sure what the relevant theme is in that area of the park.

^ AW, it's Claw! And no, I'm not better than you ever were.

As for the Plague, err, I may have zero-clearanced but it's really not as close to the wooden coaster as it looks in the pictures. Well, it is, but it doesn't like, run into it or anything.

About the paths, I got that idea from a park somewhere on NE and thought it looked good so I tried it, because pure concrete didn't seem to fit the theme of the area.

Thanks for the comment!

Pierre

Strata Poster
I never have the patience to build buildings like that, I end up doing a little house 4x4 squares which looks turd and then just make a ridiculous rollercoaster so kudos Taylor!

The station for the coaster looks awesome.

Thanks Pierre!

To be fair, I hate making buildings sometimes too, it just gets so tedious after a while and it's hard to keep thinking of new designs so they don't become repetitive, but merci beaucoup for the compliments.

Slash

Giga Poster
^ I love these conversations make me giggle everytime.

Must say I also absolutely love the park aswell, the level of realism and thorough thought is amazing. Get it done girl!

A

Anonymous

Pierre said:
I never have the patience to build buildings like that, I end up doing a little house 4x4 squares which looks turd and then just make a ridiculous rollercoaster so kudos Taylor!

The station for the coaster looks awesome.

You're not the only one. I'll start my parks with detailed buildings and scenery and then after awhile I'll just throw up some plain brick 2x2 buildings with no character. No patience I guess.

Very nice park though. Every detail in the buildings look great.