What's new

Longest Queue Time?

Mark9

Roller Poster
Longest queue is Storm Surge for 2 and a half hours. I don't know what posessed us to think that was a good idea.

Second goes to Drakkar at Rainbow Magicland with 90 minutes wait.

mouse

Giga Poster
Probably 1 1/2 hours for tidal wave. I was told it was only 20 minutes. Any more than an hour I leave it.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Think the longest I've queued for a ride is 2 hours for Soarin' back in 2007. On a coaster it was Saw at 90 mins in 2009.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
Around 3 hours for X at SFMM, park wasn't exceptionally busy itself, but by the time the ride fianlly opened, it was over run with people.

Nic

Strata Poster
4 1/2 hours (ish). Nemesis. 1994. Saturday afternoon. Fireworks weekend. Worth every minute.

(PS. ^Yay! Harvey's back! <3)

Martyn B

CF Legend
Fastpass - 7 hours - Kingda Ka at SFGadv.

Including fastPass, I got a return time for DL's Space Mountain of 10:30pm at a little past noon, so about 10 hours.

I dont quite think being told to come back at a certain time counts as a queuing time.... :|

Longest for me is 2 hour 45 mins for my first ever ride on Space Mountain de la Terre ala Lune over the Easter weekend, 1999. And it would have been longer had it NOT broken down and had the queue NOT been evacuated!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Martyn B said:
Including fastPass, I got a return time for DL's Space Mountain of 10:30pm at a little past noon, so about 10 hours.

I dont quite think being told to come back at a certain time counts as a queuing time.... :|

LOL! Yeah, 13 months for Nemesis. I saw it had opened (1994) and tried to get to Alton to ride on it, but it took me until Easter the following year before I managed to make it Alton to ride it ;)

Frank

Roller Poster
About an hour and a half for Th13teen on Fright Night.

The egg was well and truly on my face after that. Such a waste.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
I loved it! Rock N Roll and rollercoasters (without Areosmith) It is a good coaster maybe not worth 2 1/2 hours but it's still great.

pinklottie91

Roller Poster
2.5 hours for Stealth during a school trip. Any other time I've either gone on a quiet day to any theme parks or bought a fastrack. My longest queue time in Florida was around 2 hours, I think, for Rock n Roller Coaster in MGM studios (bearing in mind this was 10 years ago so I can't quite fully remember!) ;)

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
furie said:
Martyn B said:

LOL! Yeah, 13 months for Nemesis. I saw it had opened (1994) and tried to get to Alton to ride on it, but it took me until Easter the following year before I managed to make it Alton to ride it ;)

if we're playing that game - it took me over 15 years to get on the ultimate!!