Immelman is up!

BFBwVvA.jpg

tp8XZbG.jpg

hl38Xxs.jpg

SHU1XzK.jpg

ZhGW1bq.jpg

Puhveli

Roller Poster
How did you get the last picture that shows the supports next to pikajuna? Is there some secret peeking fence I don't know about?:(
I guess that's taken atop of the hill just next to the park fence. You need to do a little bit of climbing to get there cause the terrain can be a little tricky ;). There's also a stairs which you might want to use.

lintsiportaat-png.4169

(Sorry if this is considered as off topic :p.)

It seems like only things missing are the Top hat and sidewinder on top of Tulireki (and couple of track pieces making way for vehicles). I'd say that the whole layout will be ready by months end of course depending if we are getting heavy snowfall before that. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Attachments

• lintsiportaat.png
    lintsiportaat.png
    466.4 KB · Views: 429

PetskuC

Mega Poster
I guess that's taken atop of the hill just next to the park fence. You need to do a little bit of climbing to get there cause the terrain can be a little tricky ;). There's also a stairs which you might want to use.

lintsiportaat-png.4169

(Sorry if this is considered as off topic :p.)

It seems like only things missing are the Top hat and sidewinder on top of Tulireki (and couple of track pieces making way for vehicles). I'd say that the whole layout will be ready by months end of course depending if we are getting heavy snowfall before that. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
Hmm, I need to go take a look there.
Yes, and they also haven't installed some pieces over the servie-road (probably the last ones) and the rest of the second launch.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
This thing looks like an icon. I love it.

I'm sorry to be pedantic as usual but I can't stop myself. It's a Zero-G stall, not a Sidewinder. :)

Lofty

CF Legend
This thing looks like an icon. I love it.

I'm sorry to be pedantic as usual but I can't stop myself. It's a Zero-G stall, not a Sidewinder. :)
It really isn't a Zero G stall, though. RCDB states it as a 'Zero G Winder', it's 100% not a Zero G stall.

PetskuC

Mega Poster
Well, tbf, you were both wrong? It's a Zero G Winder, not a Zero G Stall and not a Sidewinder... ;)
You are correct, I wanted some banter.

Also love the fact that there is an element called a zero-g winder.

Last edited:

Lofty

CF Legend
Yeah, that's still not a zero g stall. It's more akin to a Stengel dive then it is a zero g stall?

PetskuC

Mega Poster
Hi everyone! I’m sorry, but since it’s so dark in Finland this time of year, it’s impossible to take photos after 4pm. I took the train today, and got to see the work-site. The zero-g stall or whatever we want to call it, has finally been completed! The top-hat is also almost complete (missing the highest pieces). As said, I can’t show any pics since you only see the reflections of the train inside:(