What's new

Kennywood | Steel Curtain | S&S Multi-looper

Matt N

CF Legend
God, this is possibly the most confusing coaster teaser campaign ever! I honestly don't know what to expect from this now!

When is it to be announced, out of interest?

jay37415

Mega Poster
God, this is possibly the most confusing coaster teaser campaign ever! I honestly don't know what to expect from this now!

When is it to be announced, out of interest?

I personally think it genius. Whoever is doing the PR for this certainly knows how to tease the enthusiasts.

The obvious guess with the number 9 would be airtime moments. But someone suggested on another board that KW wanted a record breaker with their original. So 9 could be inversions which would be the most in the US. I'm planning a trip there sunday and I will see if I can get any pictures that haven't been circulating yet.

Lofty

CF Legend
200_d.gif

kenny cook

Mega Poster
-3 trains w/ 8 people per train (hence the 24)
-197 foot tall lift
-220 foot tall drop
-3 moments of airtime
-120 second ride
-75mph
-9 inversions

think of it as an "east coast cannibal"

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
I did hear a rumor of a giant El Loco a while ago but I kind of dismissed it, the speculation above would fit in with the ride system, if a bit low capacity for the park. And that would be dreadful because they have some of the worst ops I’ve seen.

kenny cook

Mega Poster
I did hear a rumor of a giant El Loco a while ago but I kind of dismissed it, the speculation above would fit in with the ride system, if a bit low capacity for the park. And that would be dreadful because they have some of the worst ops I’ve seen.

don't you ever try and challenge kennywood to lower the capacity of a ride because they will take trains off that thing like it's nobody's business

Snoo

The Legend
This is very.. interesting. Kennywood is making this a fun one aren't they. Well it's a coaster.. lol

Matt N

CF Legend
I know that we essentially know it's a coaster, but have Kennywood ever officially confirmed that it's going to be a coaster?