What's new

Josh's Movie Competition!

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster

scw55

Hyper Poster
Put two of those parallel on a duelling coaster and you'd have an eyegasm.

I did a series of 3 corkscrews before where it started off as a complete Diving Loop, then a large corkscrew, then a small corkscrew. The corkscrewness progressively got more intense. Lacks the finesse of your thingy.

reddude333

Giga Poster
Well, support work is proving to be more complex than anticipated. That said, I'm just about halfway done with it...probably a little more.

reddude333

Giga Poster
Sorry about the double post. I am finally back at a computer after moving back home for the summer. I attempted to transfer the file for my entry as well as all of my CSOs, CTRs, and CFRs but I'm having issues loading the file. I have another idea but it's looking quite bleak.

Colossus

Giga Poster
This is a rough time for us at the moment it appears, we`re all having 1 problem or another.
Since my last entry which I think was CotT, I have had a corrupted file, been away from my PC for a moth, then when I got back to it I had the "no directX" pain in the ass.
Finally I have beaten all this stuff and the game is running good again I got a fresh project to work on, but it makes me wonder what will go wrong next, perhaps my PC will just explode for no reason?

scw55

Hyper Poster
If you have that pessimism you won't ever do anything. You will feel inspired to try again.

Remember when my entry to your contest got corrupted? I eventually did something, it just took me a bit of time to drag me out of that ditch of low expectations.

Colossus

Giga Poster
scw55 said:
If you have that pessimism you won't ever do anything. You will feel inspired to try again.

Remember when my entry to your contest got corrupted? I eventually did something, it just took me a bit of time to drag me out of that ditch of low expectations.

I did say in my post that I have overcome these issues and have a new project to work on, which I might add, I`m very excited about.

Nice looking ride there portemine, looks nice and smooth.

reddude333

Giga Poster
Sorry I have been gone for so long but it doesn't help when I stop receiving emails from CoasterForce about the threads I'm involved in :-\ Anyway, I have been busy lately moving out from school, starting my new internship, and celebrating my mom's birthday and Father's Day. I have however been working on RCT3 projects but sadly have not been able to figure out what is wrong with that one particular file. I will no doubt be able to finish when I go back to school in the fall but unless I can find a fix for my home comp I will not be able to work on it here or even show you all what I already have. I will be coming out with new projects while I am home but I can't be sure when.

scw55

Hyper Poster
What's the status of this competition? I have a very good idea for one that I am eager to start but don't want to trample on anyone's feet nor have no one participate because people are occupied.

The topic lends itself well to entrants that may have very limited time to play but has room to be a huge project if people want to dedicate time for it.

Josh73

Giga Poster
Not going to lie, I totally forgot about this, so thanks for bumping it, but go ahead nobody really entered so...

scw55

Hyper Poster
I'll start it when I come home tomorrow with a generous deadline so inconsiderations are minimalised.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Well, do not expect anything new from me before August. I'm working and have numerous non-RCT3 projects on-going. Sorry !

I'm still imagining my coaster though :)

scw55

Hyper Poster
I was thinking of a September deadline. And with a theme of restricted height, it would makeit a very light subject for people who prioritise the sun or are very busy. But it also has the potential to be a great project if there is the time available. Win-win.

JammyBand

Roller Poster
Hey guys! I'm sorry, I've been gone for a while. I may enter this competition, only if I get round to it. If I do enter, it will either be nearer now, or in August (possibly September). That's because I'm going to see the Olympics!!! I'm seeing a few different events throughout the summer so I'll be busy during then. Also, I'm moving into secondary school in September so that'll be busy as well. Anyway, I hope to enter this, but it really only depends if I can be bothered, to be truly honest. :)

JammyBand

Roller Poster
Sorry, but I forgot to ask: When is the closing date for this? I'm getting confused with other people's comments so I'm unsure now.

gopats1479

Mega Poster
I can get an entry in very soon, but it will not win under almost any circumstances. Hint: it's only been cloned in about 10 different parks worldwide...

scw55

Hyper Poster
If it has scenery, fits the size requirement and you manage to enter it, I assure that you have a great chance of at least second place.

reddude333

Giga Poster
Haha! Sad, but true. Btw, sorry I just disappeared there for a while. Work has been crazy and I was never able to open my entry on this comp...it will probably just be something I post when I get back to school.k Good luck to all who have made an effort and welcome to gopats...always nice to see a new face around here :)