What's new

Josh's Movie Competition!

Josh73

Giga Poster
Yeah, I know. My last comp was horrible. I get, but basketball is over know, so I have the time to run one! So here it is:

Movie World is looking for a new roller-coaster. Smooth, Cutting Edge, Fast-Paced, this ride has to be a thrill-seekers dream. Problem is, that MovieWorld only has a 30x50 lot to work with! They want a rollercoaster heavily themed to a blockbuster movie. Which? You decide.

As always I will be judging your coasters on:
-Realism
-Themeing/Story
-Layout
-Station
-Terrain Cleanliness
-The Coaster's Entrance Plaza and queue (the atmosphere around the ride)

The due date is May 11th. When you are done, just post (if you want it to be more private, you can just PM me). If you have any questions you can post them here or PM me.
You can use CS, CTRs, and stuff like that, but it won't affect the other members who don't (but it is always good to try CS for yourself).

Thanks everyone. If anything doesn't work with you, just ask. I know some people wanted more time, so if needed just tell me!

scw55

Hyper Poster
Don't be offended if I want to push my entry for the current (on-going) contest before playing with ideas for this one. I was hesitant initially that it had to be 'Movie' based, but then I realised how open that criteria is. Can any film count?

Josh73

Giga Poster
As long as it's movie themed, and is in an 30x50 lot, its good.

By the way, I don't mind if your queue or theming goes outside the bounderies, it's mainly the coaster that I want inside.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
I'll probably enter this. Won't get started on this for a while though as I can't get onto RCT3 for a while.

reddude333

Giga Poster
Hmm, we'll see. I will probably throw something together for this but I'm planning a pretty extensive project as is and it doesn't quite fit into the criteria...

reddude333

Giga Poster
It's okay...I'll do something different for this comp...the 30x50 would be too limiting for the potential size of this project anyway.

Colossus

Giga Poster
It`s a possibility? I have my A coaster is born project to finish as well as the park it`s in.
I have 1 question, can the surrounding area of the 30x50 ride, be whatever I want?

reddude333

Giga Poster
Alright...I've come up with my movie and I'm already working on the layout...gosh, these things grow on me too quickly haha.

reddude333

Giga Poster
I will actually have an entry for this competition :-D Regardless of if anyone else enters, it has been a fun project to work on.

scw55

Hyper Poster
I could never think of a film that could translate into theming and a ride.

The area restrictions I could do, just not the film part.